"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Are the EXACT words all that important?

michelangelo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
I have read a few things around here that seem somewhat in conflict with one another. What do you guys think?

Does it really matter so much the exact words you use when asking a chick for her number or for a date?

Some people here say "Oh, don't say, 'Why don't you give me your number?' or 'Would you like to go out Saturday?' because then she can say no. You have to phrase it 'this way' or 'that way' so she can only choose yes."

At first I liked that idea. AHA! Through creative and deceptive language, I can cause this girl who was about to reject me to instead like me and fork it over.

Come on, is she really so stupid that if she has low interest in you, but you phrase it differently, she will be "tricked" into seeing you?

In other words, if the girl does not have interest in me, what difference does it make how I ask her for her number? She has low interest. End of story.

And if she DOES like me (which she better if she has any sense), then she is going to be ready to give it to me, regardless of where I place the adverbs and prepositions.

Comments invited, please.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
You're right. If the girl is sufficiently interested, she'll say yes regardless of what you say.

I think the advice on how to say things is to sand out the rough points in your method, make you smooth, and maximize your natural attractiveness. Leaving one or two things out or making a mistake on these little things doesn't tank the entire relationship because your success doesn't depend on doing any ONE single thing.

From the more important point of view, you shouldn't talk in a supplicating or self-devaluing manner to anyone if you have any self respect. We shouldn't live in fear and we shouldn't devalue ourselves. So correcting your mannerisms is important for your own self image.
 

samtheman

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
"I need to get going, let me have your number" works well.

AlwaysExcel is right, if the girl is interested it doesn't matter much what you say.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
It's true that by the time you ask for the number, her mind is 99.9% made up on whether or not you'll get it. The idea behind the certain phrasing is simply to help you feel and sound more confident in your request. But it's certainly not one of the more important aspects of the approach.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Everything is timing. You gotta know when to ask for the number. Also, you have to create opportunities that let you ask for the number. It gets easier with practice.
 
Top