Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are super attractive women always attracted to bad boys?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an article about Miss Louisiana:

http://www.nola.com/entertainment/b...15/06/miss_louisiana_usa_candice_bennatt.html

Bennatt found a passion for science in the 9th grade thanks to an influential teacher and her father, a biochemical engineer, and she decided to pursue a bachelor's degree in biology.

But, at 16 years old, a bad relationship almost curtailed that plan. She started dating someone a little bit older who, she said, mentally and physically abused her.

<snip>

The abuse ranged from mental manipulation and verbal to physical assault, Bennatt said. It reached a fever pitch when, she said, he hit her enough to rupture her eardrum and fracture her jaw.
I remember the woman who was arguably the top Playboy Playmate of all time, Dorothy Stratten, having a similar bad boy boyfriend who ended up killing her.) it just seems that it is always: super hot chick <-> abusive boyfriend.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who buy into the PUA message will always find examples fitting their model of the world, and take it as confirmation that it is true. Just because it happens in some cases doesn't make it universal.

For example, "Bad Boy" could mean practically anything. The term is meaningless. In this case the OP is using to describe an abusive male. I've seen it used to describe anything from death row convicts to simply meaning "bad @ss". I mean, damn, anyone could be bad @ss in some way or other.

Just off the top of my head, thinking about hot women, Olivia Munn comes to mind. She is dating Aaron Rodgers, who I believe has a sterling reputation (plus he is a recent winner on Celebrity Jeopardy). He may not be a bad boy, but according to Stephan A. Smith, he is a baaaaad man.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. Anytime you have Always in the title, the only answer is no. Not always. Sometimes? Maybe? Majority? Possible? Always? No.

You just want someone to reassure you that there is a chance for you, a non bad boy to get a hot girl. The only chance you have is the chance you take for yourself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Ugh. Anytime you have Always in the title, the only answer is no. Not always. Sometimes? Maybe? Majority? Possible? Always? No.
I was going to say that actually, but I forgot. Obviously I agree.

Warrior74 said:
You just want someone to reassure you that there is a chance for you, a non bad boy to get a hot girl. The only chance you have is the chance you take for yourself.
I thought everybody here imagined themselves as bad boys? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
zekko said:
I was going to say that actually, but I forgot. Obviously I agree.

I thought everybody here imagined themselves as bad boys? :rolleyes:
If you don't want to "abuse" women, you cross over that threshold by having several successful plates at the same time. They will flock to you like flies to you know what.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Pretty sure 90% of millennial women are either fantasizing about the tattooed up bad boy while settling for safer men or more likely actively chasing him. Even the "good girls" I have dated who dated good guys 90% of the time UNIVERSALLY gave a bad boy a shot at least once. Every single one. Much less lusting over those types in media, that's almost a given.
Which brings up the question: How do you define "bad boy"?
I knew a very tatted up dude but half of them were religious symbols or texts that were meaningful to him. Is he a bad boy? Does just having tats make you a bad boy? A leather jacket? A wife beater shirt?
How about if you're a great, altruistic guy but you ride a motorcycle?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I am "bad" in my own context as a womanizer(perceived, I really haven't been with that many women but its obvious to women that I have the motive and opportunity to do it) and I see what a night and day difference that label has made in seduction.
See, I think this is all a part of the PUA myth. Rollo posted a study here awhile back which talked about how women chose men good for short term mating for (surprise) short term mating. And men good for long term mating for long term mating (men more willing to commit). Of course PUA types want to spin this as meaning they always want the short term guy, even if they end up (as you say) dating the long term guy 90% of the time. Or if they do want the long term guy it is only to use him and they aren't really attracted to him. Something doesn't add up.

In other words, women will choose womanizers for short term affairs, but the other side of the story is (AND the part that PUAs won't tell you) they will not choose them for the long term. Because - duh - they are poor long term risks.

Oddly enough, guys on this forum will tell you that women primarily want relationships. Which are long term. But just as oddly, they will say that they always want the short term guy - which is just spitting back what the PUAs say. PUAs usually look for the short term lay, so it's no coincidence they end up attracting women looking for just that.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
People who buy into the PUA message will always find examples fitting their model of the world, and take it as confirmation that it is true. Just because it happens in some cases doesn't make it universal.

For example, "Bad Boy" could mean practically anything. The term is meaningless. In this case the OP is using to describe an abusive male. I've seen it used to describe anything from death row convicts to simply meaning "bad @ss". I mean, damn, anyone could be bad @ss in some way or other.

Just off the top of my head, thinking about hot women, Olivia Munn comes to mind. She is dating Aaron Rodgers, who I believe has a sterling reputation (plus he is a recent winner on Celebrity Jeopardy). He may not be a bad boy, but according to Stephan A. Smith, he is a baaaaad man.
I agree with everything zekko typed here. The Manosphere needs to eliminate these foolish titles of Alpha Male, Beta Male, Nice Guy, Bad Boy, Jerk, and the like.

I personally do not know anybody who is Alpha all of the freaking time nor Beta all of the freaking time, if you are an actual human being you should be a mixture of the two. If you have a boss at work, are you the Alpha or the Beta of that relationship?

I still don't know what the hell a Bad Boy is, is it a James Bond rip-off? Is it a Samurai Ninja? Is it a fake pro wrestler that drinks beer on TV? Is it a guy that can kick a.ss in a cage? Is it Donald Trump? Is it the broke Thug fresh out of jail who sleeps on a woman's couch? Is it the guy that runs around doing the Knockout Game?

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is because 'bad boys' are brave enough to hit on them and intimidating enough to scary off other men.
There is nothing really wrong with these guys as -men- they are what women are attracted to - strong, brave , confident ... so its not about 'bad boys' its about MEN.

I remeber guy from high school, he was hopeless and it was obvious he will have low end job or be criminal, but her was tall, strong, confident and girls were crazy about him,he got a lot of poon.When women are young they are too stupid to calculate 'mmm ... this guy isnt going to be good beta provider' they go with the flow because they can.They get pregnant ? Big deal ... it was a child of 'passion' ... and there is ALWAYS some looser waiting in the future willing to take care of her and the child.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all, but many women who came from a dysfunctional family and basically never had the love and security from their father end up seeking that love and security in their relationships.They value a man in their life, any man, so these women make their appearance a top priority in their life, e.g. they are hot.

We all seek the familiar, especially in our relationships. And for these women the familiar is a very dysfunctional guy who will treat them bad in one or many different ways. It all has to do with the woman's childhood and the bad boy's childhood. Pretending to be a "bad boy" won't really work in these instances, I suspect.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Women are superficial so its whats on the outside that counts initially.
I feel like I could say that's like with a lot of things in their worlds- pets, children...they give birth to a downs kid and express worry about them not being 'normal'? What is that about?

Recently on my holiday, a strange woman approached my cousin's dog in the street and gushed about how gorgeous it was. Petting it and everything. That's a case in point. This was some woman we did not know. Could have been local.

Why is that?
Is it purely status? A 'Keeping up with the Joneses' kind of thing?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Nothing you're saying contradicts the PUA (also Rollo himself) re Alpha fux beta bucks.
I disagree with the "PUA conclusion" that women are only sexually attracted to the short term guy. I've known many, many women who were clearly highly attracted to their boyfriend/fiancé/husband/whatever, and not just in a "Hurray, I've found a weak, submissive male who will allow me to drain his resources" way. They were hot for the guy. As I've stated before, the problem comes when the hormones run out, and the attraction fizzles, and the day to day grind of marriage becomes boring. THAT is when she might get resentful, disrespectful, and find her husband boring.

PUAs have a vested interested in only portraying the short term guy as being appealing in her eye (makes her vag tingle), because they themselves are, by definition, the short term guy. They always want to portray the long term guy as being weak and unattractive. But I've known plenty of guys who are very cool, with masculine hobbies such as hunting, who are married with families, and other women find them very attractive. But they chose the girl they wanted and went with it.

If they sacrifice some for the benefit of their family (their children included, not just the wife), I don't see that as weak. And certainly many of these guys don't make much money, so "beta bux" is probably not the best way to describe them. But PUAs want to dismiss the long term guy as being unattractive to the woman, while only they themselves (the short term guy) are really strong, sexually appealing, or have any real value. I call bullsh!t.

Tenacity said:
I personally do not know anybody who is Alpha all of the freaking time nor Beta all of the freaking time, if you are an actual human being you should be a mixture of the two. If you have a boss at work, are you the Alpha or the Beta of that relationship?
Right, modern life is too complex and compartmentalized to support all these PUA stereotypes. Guys fit into different roles with each different situation. The stereotypes are there and useful as teaching methods, they are not meant to be accurate representations of reality.

The stereotypes are only useful as teaching methods, not as accurate representations of reality.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a link to that study I referred to above. Roissy/Heartiste posted it as evidence that "See? Women love jerks", because he can't see past that idea. But if you read further, the advantage is only present for short term mating. In fact, it notes that men with dark triad traits suffered conflict in their long term relationships and dissatisfaction in their marriages. One quote from the article:
Clearly the three traits are associated with both high levels of self-interest and low levels of empathic qualities. As such, individuals who score high on the Dark Triad traits are not well suited for or interested in maintaining long-term relationships, where continued reciprocity is integral (Bradlee & Emmons, 1992; Campbell & Foster, 2002; Foster et al., 2006). Likewise, once their qualities are evident to others, excessively self-serving individuals should be viewed as undesirable, and thus, to be avoided by potential long-term partners. To the extent that this occurs, a self-serving, exploitative nature should be better suited to transacting with others in shorter-term durations (i.e. a ‘hit and run’ strategy).
In other words, yeah, be fake, but you can only stick around for the short term. Any longer and you will be found out as a fraud. I would conclude that if you are interested in a long term relationship, then don't be a jerk.

Of course, many men are only interested in the short term relationship, which is fine. In which case, go ahead and buy into what the PUAs say.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CE4QFjAGahUKEwigrI2SoIvGAhWJFZIKHeWzAIs&url=https%3A%2F%2Fclassdat.appstate.edu%2FCOB%2FMGT%2FVillanPD%2FOB%2520Spring%25202015%2FUnit%25201%2520-%2520Inference%2FPersonality%2520Articles%2FDark%2520Triad%2520%26%2520Mate%2520Preferences%25202009%2520.pdf&ei=c2N7VeCmJ4mryATl54LYCA&usg=AFQjCNF3yxTKk4YFqtCKsCOIVKgqx-9N7A&bvm=bv.95515949,d.aWw

Here's another study I found, which shows that dark triad men are not very picky about their mate selection. This allows them to have a larger number of women available to them for their short term mating exploits. So they will date a larger number of women, but this is partly because their standards are lower:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CD8QFjAEahUKEwigrI2SoIvGAhWJFZIKHeWzAIs&url=http%3A%2F%2Fink.library.smu.edu.sg%2Fcgi%2Fviewcontent.cgi%3Farticle%3D2384%26context%3Dsoss_research&ei=c2N7VeCmJ4mryATl54LYCA&usg=AFQjCNGvrSApbvvCqpw-7fNSGg6GtfZFhw&bvm=bv.95515949,d.aWw

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with zekko. Women for the most part are attracted to a guy who is good looking and attractive appearing in their view. Sometimes women will date a guy in spite of him being a "badboy" because they find his appearance highly attractive. Sometimes some women will find the "badboy" part a bonus, but I think that is rare and those women aren't any good anyhow.

I believe most attractive women are with attractive guys that are socially well accepted and successful rather than with a bad boy. However, I do believe good looking bad boys playing the numbers game do have hook ups with good looking girls. Many good looking girls wh0re around in between relationships, big surprise huh?

How many times and for how many years can a person reargue the "bad boy" and other similar topics? Game in a nutshell is appearance plus numbers game. That's why I haven't posted in these forums much anymore.

One phenomenon with females related to short term mating and bad boy is like this. They may find a "bad boy's" appearance attractive but not see him as a long term prospect. So they will have sex with you right away on day 1, since they do not plan to see you long term. Females believe they have doomed a LTR by having sex on day 1. That isn't totally incorrect. Not just because they had sex on day 1, but because you can bet you're not the first or last they did that with and are wh0res.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Sometimes some women will find the "badboy" part a bonus, but I think that is rare and those women aren't any good anyhow.
Yeah, once in awhile you hear a girl say "I only like bad boys". To me, that is the biggest red flag there is, that just screams "Trash!". I would not touch this girl for any money.

Stagger Lee said:
They may find a "bad boy's" appearance attractive but not see him as a long term prospect. So they will have sex with you right away on day 1, since they do not plan to see you long term. Females believe they have doomed a LTR by having sex on day 1. That isn't totally incorrect. Not just because they had sex on day 1, but because you can bet you're not the first or last they did that with and are wh0res.
True, and that is why PUAs push the bad boy persona. Not because the bad boy is the most desirable male (he's not). It's because he is the type who is most likely to get sex the quickest. Because the girl doesn't give two sh!ts about him, and knows she doesn't have to impress him.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think PUAs basically do the same thing as fat women do to comparmenalitze their dating habits.

I got.. i know a guy who is obsessed with BBW women. the bigger the better. He likes them 250+ pounds lol. Dude is probably 5'8, 180 if that. He's not an ugly guy, but he's not a guy who is going to walk into a club and knock the socks off of a HB9 or anything and htese BBW women give him attention and ****. Buy him ****, blow up his phone. The only thing he has to do in return is deal with the fact that she's fat as **** lol and he gets to live out his playboy fantasies.

Not only that, he doesn't have to work for it. He doesn't have to work out, he doesn't have to become better, he doesn't' have to have ambition, all he has to do is accept the fact that his girl's ass could double as a uhaul lol, and he's in.

In a way, it's actually quite ****ing brilliant. Imagine going on POF and having your inbox blown the **** up everyday. Imagine having all this female attention, going on dates every night and literally putting no effort whatsoever into it lol.

I say this a lot but "the game" and all this **** is really, really simple at the end of the day

1. Become better
or
2. Alter your expectations

my friend here altered his exceptions. He knew he would never be able to game hot ass women on the regular so he said **** it lol, i'll live in fat ***** world lol. **** he gets laid, girls buy him ****, he has a kick ass social life, more power to him.

That's all PUAs do at the end of the day. Expect they are not dealing with "fat women" but "metaphorical" fat women.

I took a guy friend about a year ago to the probation office as he didn't have a ride and if he didn't go he would have gotten in trouble and when I was there there was this girl, not really "hot" but ****able and I overheard her talking about her guy problems and she said point blank "yeah he's nice but i love bad boys". But ****, she's a ****ing parolee lol, she looked like like stereotypical trash, why would you be surprised someone who is a criminal and who is trashy, would be attracted to trashy guys lol

All pua advice basically boils down to is "game as many women as you can" the ones that pick up and agree with your vibe are going to be the same ones like this tramp i saw at the probation office, not quality women. You really think a quality woman from a good family and a good moral character with a good job and good prospects is going to fall for your "game" lol

I spent years PUAing and if i counted up all the women i slept with, molded them together and created a super woman out of them, i still would not date that woman lol. It's fun at first, and it never gets boring per say, but it does get old and becomes a waste of time.

I'm not a bad boy. I'm the furthest thing I can mentally thing about from being a bad boy. I can't even fake being a "bad boy". I'm not mean, I don't feel right being disrespectful, and there were times that I would get girls to look at me because htey liked what they saw from a distance, but then when they got to know me and realized i wasn't a stereotypical bad boy black alpha thug or some **** lol ran away, and for a while that **** got to me. But as I get older, lol **** em. I'm not the one with the problem.

If being polite, working hard and doing things other than getting drunk and clubbing is going to keep me from getting laid, then i just would not be getting laid. no ***** is worth that ****. Mind you i'm married, but if women are blind enough to not see what a catch i am, than that's their problem. which ironically enough, is probably why I'm married.

Which brings to me another point. I don't think the problem is that you're "not a bad boy". I think that guys who are "nice" are usually "fake". They are stuck between wanting to get laid and wanting to do what society tells them to do and don't know exactly what to do. But I own who I am. I ****ing like me today. I' ma black somewhat nerdish lol piano playing horse racing loving guy who takes fashion way too seriously to be a guy lol. That is ****ing me, that will always be me and if you don't like it, get the **** out lol. Once I accepted you know ,this is me, come hell or high water, this is who I am, I started making real connections with real legit plates, like my wife.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe she was with him "despite" the abuse.

I think it's only in extreme rare cases where a woman actually desires abuse itself (even then there's a filter for a particular type of man to deal it out). These would be women who are mentally ill and/or damaged due to previous trauma unrelated to the current abusive man.

These "bad boys" have "attractive traits."

Danny DeVito could be the baddest dude in a biker gang but that doesn't mean he's f-cking swimsuit models because of it.