Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Some Of Your Posts Getting Deleted? This May Be Why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have had some good standing SS members report to me as of late that they have posts that are getting mysteriously deleted. Here is the deal. Lately we have had a strong flood of folks who are permanently banned from SS come back and create new accounts. We typically don't delete posts from banned members who are just banned and go away gracefully. And most do.

But if someone gets banned and keeps returning seeking attention and making new account after new account after new account, they are demoted to a lower level than banned. That would be to "troll" level. Right down there with "spammers". Once in troll status posts are subject to be deleted because their content no longer considered of any value to the forum.

So what that means for you is, if a troll is an OP of a thread and you reply, and then we delete the thread, your post is deleted too. Not intentionally because of what you posted, but because the original thread was that of the troll and we zapped the thread.

I would never say "don't reply to threads posted by new members" because most new members are legit. What I will say, though, is to save your best replies to threads to those posted by established members. At least for right now until these trolls go find another bridge to hang out under and pester.

logicallefty

Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banning IPs doesn't work any more, because most people connect to the Internet with a device that doesn't use a static IP; it's different all the time.

logicallefty

Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be truly sick to spend your life on trolling an internet forum.What kind of pathology causes this behavior?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, poor T-dawg
:rofl:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, poor T-dawg
:rofl:
At a guess, it looks like this is probably mocking Tenacity, should he be reading the thread. Which if he has made duplicate accounts and come back is highly likely.

As a matter of interest, I wonder how many members have been banned after having several exchanges and altercations with sazc.

i can think of four or five. And look at her now mocking banned members.....thirsty for their ghosts to come back.

Women eh? Can be highly Machiavellian.

By the way, what's shadow banning?

@logicallefty

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a guess, it looks like this is probably mocking Tenacity, should he be reading the thread. Which if he has made duplicate accounts and come back is highly likely.

As a matter of interest, I wonder how many members have been banned after having several exchanges and altercations with sazc.

i can think of four or five. And look at her now mocking banned members.....thirsty for their ghosts to come back.

Lol tenacity has created multiple new accounts, especially lately. You must have missed the accounts where hes litetally said "it's tenacity"?

No one has ever gotten banned because I have reported them. I don't report people. In fact, I don't recall anyone saying anything to me that I would consider reportable. Maybe I just have a sufficiently thick skin.

The whole "she gets everyone banned" schtick is tired and played out. Tenacity started it and you obviously drank the Kool aid. In fact, if he's reading this thread right now, he's laughing at the fact that you are easily manipulated by him.

Have a great day!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s not tenacity, he made one account a while ago and it got banned. The troll is NN lol. Always has been for the past probably 3-4 years.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
It’s not tenacity, he made one account a while ago and it got banned. The troll is NN lol. Always has been for the past probably 3-4 years.
Look at the above. She obviously thinks it's Tenacity and that's obviously a clear mocking provocation.

So clearly here's a thread about how the site is trying to deal with banned members coming back and here's this female poster sticking her tongue out and blowing rasberries in a clear mocking provocation......clearly egging a member to come back.

Look at the neat little machiavellian manner that she tries to weave that storyline "if tenacity is watching he's laughing at you......"
Neat no?

What I'm saying is look at the amount of posters who she provokes and then spins a nice little web of bull****e around it to make it look like the other poster is provoking her.
@daynamically
@poonking
@Tenacity

to name a few.....they all had one thing in common. An altercation with this female poster before their ban.

I didn't say she necessarily reported them, although she did report poonking and wrote some pm's to the mods concerning his "writing style"

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The whole "she gets everyone banned" schtick is tired and played out. Tenacity started it and you obviously drank the Kool aid. In fact, if he's reading this thread right now, he's laughing at the fact that you are easily manipulated by him.
No one has ever gotten banned because I have reported them. I don't report people
dishonest manipulator.

She doesn't recall sending a pm saying she was in conversation with the mods about poonking's writing style.

Edit: by the way I have zero desire to engage this female poster. I was wondering how many posters got banned after having an altercation with her: that's a question not directed at her

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Reykhel sorry babe, I have better things to do than take the bait so you can make me your target for today.

Have a great day!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@Reykhel sorry babe, I have better things to do than take the bait so you can make me your target for today.

Have a great day!
Well stop replying when I'm not directly talking to you.

Read above and you'll see you aren't been spoken to once.

Nice attempt at damage control though. "I don't report people". You're pm says differently. Which makes you a liar.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well stop replying when I'm not directly talking to you.

Read above and you'll see you aren't been spoken to once.

Nice attempt at damage control though. "I don't report people". You're pm says differently. Which makes you a liar.
Oh holy he11, here we go on this topic AGAIN?

I'll spareshare everyone the "read all about it again" details. They can find it in your posting history.

Its interesting how you DEMAND to revisit this exact same discussion with me every few months. Your general posting style makes it appear that you feed off the adrenaline high of starting arguments with people.

In any case, you really need some new material.

Status
Not open for further replies.