Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Personal Trainers a Waste of Money

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found PT useful to help with proper form. Avoiding injuries. A good PT can give some nutrition advice as well.
Avoiding injuries is huge! If you get injured, there’s a good chance you have to go to physical therapy. 100% chance if the injury requires a surgery. Dealing with physical therapy & physical therapists is worse. Physical therapy doesn’t do anything other than train you to do very basic daily living tasks with minimal discomfort. You won’t achieve any fitness goals in physical therapy.

I highly recommend avoiding physical therapy because it eats up a ton of time & doesn't accomplish much of anything.

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they are a total waste of money. Find a couple of trainers with YouTube channels and watch them. One I like is called Athleanx, but there are others that are good. I’ve also learnt a lot by just watching other guys at the gym and doing what they do.

There are some lazy people that only go to the gym when they have a training session. The number one thing to do is make sure you go 3 or 4 times a week and work hard when you are there.
Athlean x has no idea about fitness. His knowledge is 99% of the time crap and made up just to make clicks without the concern of his viewers. He is literally fake

I’d recommend Jeff nippard and Jeremy either, both of them represent the whole fitness scene by providing scientific facts with sources. Sean nalewaniyj delivers also good content