Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are People Aging Faster?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone to a couple of social events/mixers for people my age: late 20's/early 30's this summer.

It's difficult to ignore how badly most people our age are, well, aging. I wonder what a random sample of americans roughly 30 years of age looked like a generation ago or two. I seriously doubt they look worse. Chances are, they looked younger and healthier.

We're all starting to establish ourselves a bit: making some progress in our careers or businesses, some even earning distinctions here and there already, but it looks like a lot of my fellow businessmen and women have neglected health and fitness along the way.

The reasons are probably very obvious: too much screen time, too much fast food, not enough exercise or sunshine. As far as dating, some of the women I've met at these mixers have pretty faces, but they've let themselves go otherwise, meaning they're noticeably heavier than they should be. It's tough finding a financially successful girl who has also stayed in shape.
The food in western society is rubbish. Women are bulking season by early 20s and bodies for days. The men are soy and got gyno. They don't lift. The few that do stop the sec they busy a nut and think they are Bambi.

A simple approach is to avoid modern women. Netflix and chill. Beyond that they are useless. It's hilarious to see f&f or Kevin Samuels expose the dumpster fire that is modern women. It's jerry springer. It's not Game.

Op, act accordingly for your finite life. There us no do over. No second chances. Make the most of what little time you have. Most are sheeple. Following whatever cucked jargon the culture (or lack thereof) pedals. I subscribe to the Aaron Clarey enjoy the decline. Watch the world burn. Pillage what you can. Not put humpty back together. #good-riddance! #Nananana #heyhey #goodbye

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
This is damn funny deez. Heifer T. Walrus is her name.
Funny to some.

Disturbing to others (those trying to find a selection of fit females). :cry::rofl:

I saw pics posted for a couple of social events on social media recently. The women were so big (wide in particular) I was surprised there weren't harpoons and whaling ships present.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but im black so its common for us; we have superhuman physical abilities compared to other races.
Common misconception in America. Wait till you meet an eastern european. You'll get blown away with their physicality.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhahhahah.

you must be a big tonny robbins and dank lok fan.

good luck.
Your dad is an engineer because he went to school and worked for it, right? It wasn't a result of genetics.

So, yes, some things are mostly genetic like body size, etc. But there are also many things that can be accomplished through work.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Common misconception in America. Wait till you meet an eastern european. You'll get blown away with their physicality.
Not necessarily.

Just look at the Olympic track & field events. And basketball... Serbia and Croatia and good... But not even close to the USA.

Maybe you're right in power lifting and wrestling though.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily.

Just look at the Olympic track & field events. And basketball... Serbia and Croatia and good... But not even close to the USA.

Maybe you're right in power lifting and wrestling though.
Not in running but anything with lifting or fighting, eastern europeans are generally more talented in, as you have mentioned. Just the way it is. Yes, it has a lot to do with genetics. But many people in US, no matter what color, are very mixed. Generally, those from Africa are much smaller but faster.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhahha.

are you really trying to argue with me that black people are not by far the most physically gifted humans?

are you serious?

hahahhahhaha

you know that in America black people are like 11% of the population but over 70% of professional athletes?

and you realize that most black people in America are very poor right?

which means most black parents do not even put their kids in organized sports.

do you realize what that means?

if black people had anywhere near the income of white people in America and all black kids played organized sports from the same age and at the same rate as white people then black people would literally be 99% of professional athletes.

the only reason its only 70% is because so many black kids like in poverty and have no time to play organized sports when they barely are surviving.

and this goes for America and the rest of the world.

only reason black people worldwide do not dominate sports even more is because unfortunately we are the poorest people on earth by far and most black kids in the world are trying to stay alive and have no time to play organized sports.

Masai Ujirii the president of the toronto raptors once said in an interview that there are dozens of lebron james and floyd mayweather walking around Africa but they are so poor the don't even play sports.

if black people worldwide where anywhere near as financially successful as white people then you would turn on your TV and literally all professional sports would be 99% black.

the only reason its 70% is most black people in the world are poor and they dont even play sports.

for example, did you know that in china alone there are more kids that play basketball then there are black kids that play basketball in America?

and yet 75% of NBA players are black and 0% are chinese.

your post is hilariously stupid.

black people are so far the most physically dominant humans that its a joke.

other races should just play in separate leagues because we are so far superior that its not even fair to have us in the same league with other races.

ill never forget being in gym class in grade 10 when i was starting to realize just how physically superior i was to the white,indian and chinese kids in my class.

ill never forget when it hit me just how slow and uncoordinated the other kids where compared to me. it was as if they where moving in slow motion compared to me. at first it was fun to just destroy them to insane levels but eventually i just got boring and i would never even try and just save my energy for later when i had practice and would have to compete with other black kids on my level. i remember my gym teacher getting frustrated with me and telling "you are by far the best athlete in this class but you never try".

anyways, thanks for the laugh.

i cannot believe this is even an argument.

eastern Europeans are more athletic then black people?

seriously?

hahahhahhahhahha

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhahha.

are you really trying to argue with me that black people are not by far the most physically gifted humans?

are you serious?

hahahhahhaha

you know that in America black people are like 11% of the population but over 70% of professional athletes?

and you realize that most black people in America are very poor right?

which means most black parents do not even put their kids in organized sports.

do you realize what that means?

if black people had anywhere near the income of white people in America and all black kids played organized sports from the same age and at the same rate as white people then black people would literally be 99% of professional athletes.

the only reason its only 70% is because so many black kids like in poverty and have no time to play organized sports when they barely are surviving.

and this goes for America and the rest of the world.

only reason black people worldwide do not dominate sports even more is because unfortunately we are the poorest people on earth by far and most black kids in the world are trying to stay alive and have no time to play organized sports.

Masai Ujirii the president of the toronto raptors once said in an interview that there are dozens of lebron james and floyd mayweather walking around Africa but they are so poor the don't even play sports.

if black people worldwide where anywhere near as financially successful as white people then you would turn on your TV and literally all professional sports would be 99% black.

the only reason its 70% is most black people in the world are poor and they dont even play sports.

for example, did you know that in china alone there are more kids that play basketball then there are black kids that play basketball in America?

and yet 75% of NBA players are black and 0% are chinese.

your post is hilariously stupid.

black people are so far the most physically dominant humans that its a joke.

other races should just play in separate leagues because we are so far superior that its not even fair to have us in the same league with other races.

ill never forget being in gym class in grade 10 when i was starting to realize just how physically superior i was to the white,indian and chinese kids in my class.

ill never forget when it hit me just how slow and uncoordinated the other kids where compared to me. it was as if they where moving in slow motion compared to me. at first it was fun to just destroy them to insane levels but eventually i just got boring and i would never even try and just save my energy for later when i had practice and would have to compete with other black kids on my level. i remember my gym teacher getting frustrated with me and telling "you are by far the best athlete in this class but you never try".

anyways, thanks for the laugh.

i cannot believe this is even an argument.

eastern Europeans are more athletic then black people?

seriously?

hahahhahhahhahha
Maybe exaggerating and generalizing just a tad bit, but okay.

Still lots of good white football and baseball players.

Eastern Europe is poor too, btw.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha that's a mighty long explanation trying to convince a random person on the internet why you're so superior XD I wonder why, too bad I didn't read it. News Flash. American sports were created in AMERICA. Even so, look at how Europe and even Africa has been catching up to basketball in the past couple years. When has a black person ever won the World's Strongest Man competition? Just like white people are generally worse runners. Accept that every group of people has strengths in different areas. If you were to do a DNA test, you'd understand that you definitely have a good amount of european in you, which contributes to any height or size you may have. If you travelled around the world and see the way other people live, you would expand your point of view because you keep mentioning people in America when I very clearly mentioned a totally different group of people lol. You'll know what I meant if you've actually been to Eastern Europe. Otherwise you have no say because your perception is so narrow.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't age late 30s no wrinkles, baby face get mistaken for high schooler all the time. My family and friends ask what I do absolutely nothing. Only cabaet hair loss

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Haha that's a mighty long explanation trying to convince a random person on the internet why you're so superior XD I wonder why, too bad I didn't read it. Sorry you took so much time to write it. News Flash. American sports were created in AMERICA. Even so, look at how Europe and even Africa has been catching up to basketball in the past couple years. When has a black person ever won the World's Strongest Man competition? Just like white people are generally worse runners. Accept that every group of people has strengths in different areas. If you were to do a DNA test, you'd understand that you definitely have a good amount of european in you, which contributes to any height or size you may have. If you travelled around the world and see the way other people live, you would expand your point of view. But keep being in denial.
There's definitely truth to what @TheQ2020 is saying. Just possibly exaggerated and generalized a bit.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe exaggerating and generalizing just a tad bit, but okay.

Still lots of good white football and baseball players.

Eastern Europe is poor too, btw.
lol what am i exaggerating about?

these are facts.

in America we are 11% of population but 70% of processional athletes despite the fact that the average white family has 10 times the net worth of the average black family.

what do you think would happen if black people had anywhere near the same money as whites and thus could put their kids in organized sports at the same rate and the same age as white people?

we have 70% of the pros even though most of us do not even get to participate lol.

what would happen if those 10 000+ black kids killing each other on the streets of Chicago every year instead had grown up in families with money and had been playing sports since age 8-9?

if we participated at the same rate as white people it would be like 99% black

its hilarious to me that i even have to debate about this

i thought everyone knew and accepted this.

i cannot believe there are people out there who think any other race is physically superior to black people or even close.....lol wtf

its not even close; no other race is even in the same league.

for example, i always laugh when people call roger federer the goat of tennis

roger federer is only the goat because no black kids play tennis; if black people started playing tennis at same rate as white people then within one generation 20 black guys would come along and destroy every record roger federer set.

look at what serena williams did as one of the very few black girls to play tennis,

same thing with hockey; gretzky is only the goat because the vast majority of black kids cannot afford to pay for the equipment needed to play hockey and the few who can choose to play another sport.

if black kids started playing hockey at same rate as white kids the within 1 generation several black people would destroy every record gretzky ever set.

literally every physical activity we are superior and that includes sex btw.

anyways, i cannot wait to tell my black friends about this.

they are going to die laughing when i tell them there is a place on the internet where people think black people are not by far the most physically gifted humans.

thanks again for the laugh.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

these are facts.

in America we are 11% of population but 70% of processional athletes despite the fact that the average white family has 10 times the net worth of the average black family.

what do you think would happen if black people had anywhere near the same money as whites and thus could put their kids in organized sports at the same rate and the same age as white people?

we have 70% of the pros even though most of us do not even get to participate lol.

what would happen if those 10 000+ black kids killing each other on the streets of Chicago every year instead had grown up in families with money and had been playing sports since age 8-9?

i cannot believe there are people out there who think any other race is physically superior to black people or even close.....lol wtf

roger federer is only the goat because no black kids play tennis; if black people started playing tennis at same rate as white people then within one generation 20 black guys would come along and destroy every record roger federer set.

look at what serena williams did as one of the very few black girls to play tennis,

same thing with hockey; gretzky is only the goat because the vast majority of black kids cannot afford to pay for the equipment needed to play hockey and the few who can choose to play another sport.

if black kids started playing hockey at same rate as white kids the within 1 generation several black people would destroy every record gretzky ever set.

they are going to die laughing when i tell them there is a place on the internet where people think black people are not by far the most physically gifted humans.

This is the cutest thing I've read all day haha. Thank you!!
There are black people that play all the sports you've mentioned fyi.

"literally every physical activity we are superior and that includes sex btw."
"I thought everyone knew and accepted this"
Oh if only you truly knew lmao

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

these are facts.

I'm saying that you can't generalize like this.

What are YOUR athletic accomplishments? Are you a professional athlete?

Just like there are many athletic black guys, there's also a lot of overweight lazy black guys.

Even if finances were distributed equally among races... There would still be exceptional white athletes that can compete on the same level. Rob Gronkowski, Steve Young, etc. etc. These people would still exist.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
When has a black person ever won the World's Strongest Man competition?
hahahhahhahaha

this is pure comedy.

that is exactly my point.

how many black people participate in these competitions?

and honestly i thought we where talking about sports; did not even think of weightlifting so this is a strange example for you to use.

anyways, you can tell yourself whatever you want but the truth is black people are BY FAR the most physically gifted humans

we are so far ahead physically that no other race is even in the same universe.

its like obviously black people are #1 now lets debate who is #2.

lol i cannot believe this is an argument; honestly thought everyone knew this.

there are really people out there that think on average there is another race anywhere near as physically gifted as black people?

hahhahhahhaa

crazy what people will tell themselves.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

these are facts.

Answer this question...

Are YOU a better athlete than Rob Gronkowski? What about any of your friends?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
hahahhahhahaha

this is pure comedy.

that is exactly my point.

how many black people participate in these competitions?

and honestly i thought we where talking about sports; did not even think of weightlifting so this is a strange example for you to use.

anyways, you can tell yourself whatever you want but the truth is black people are BY FAR the most physically gifted humans

we are so far ahead physically that no other race is even in the same universe.

its like obviously black people are #1 now lets debate who is #2.

lol i cannot believe this is an argument; honestly thought everyone knew this.

there are really people out there that think on average there is another race anywhere near as physically gifted as black people?

hahhahhahhaa

crazy what people will tell themselves.
Want to know a fact?

Jake Paul would beat your a$$ easily.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
or fighting, eastern europeans are generally more talented in
hahahhahhahhahahhhha

you must be mentally retarded.

Jon Jones destroying UFC LEGENDS as a 23 year old.

Mike Tyson destroying everyone in his path to become world heavyweight champion at 19 after starting boxing at 13. so dominant most white and Mexican fighters where scared to face him.

Roy Jones JR not losing a single round for 10 years

hahhahahhahha yes eastern europeans definitelly better fighters then black people

hahhahhahha im sending this thread to all my black friends.

i have not laughed this much in months.

thank you for these posts man; brilliant comedic work.