Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are my friends white knights or am I really a ****?

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
First post here. Would like a solid opinion. I know what I want in a female, rather it’s sexual, or LTR, and I say no easily to something I don’t like rather it’s a business deal, friendship, or relationship.

This girl wants to be with me (28F). I’m 30.
I told her, besides flirting let’s see how we really interact. She came Wednesday night. Holy ****. She smelled, looked, just vibed like a total college liberal. How she dressed (Jean skirt but in the fashion of man kilts), with a shirt that looked like a 13 year old teenage video gaming kid would wear(loose). Nothing female about her hair, just threw some dark red color in it...

It was late, I said I’m tired. Red flag was there, but I wanted to see how many more red flags can pop up and if anything would change. Next day I worked, she sat ALL DAY reading a book. Didn’t go for a walk, take a shower, nothing. Just sat there. No food, nothing. I get done pretty hungry like let’s go out and eat and have a drink. She wears the same damn outfit I described up there...

I told her, I can’t take her seriously in that outfit, to put a pair of jeans on or some ****, which helped a little bit cause they were normal female jeans.
Next day we’re traveling for a meet with friends for the weekend.
She sees a “Jesus” bill board sign, and has to have a problem with it, while she was raised Christian. According to her “why are they shoving religion down our throats?”..but didn’t mention a single thing of LGBT or other crap.

At the gathering we all did something, cooked, cleaned, etc. I ask her to sweep something, she doesn’t know how to sweep. Her reply is nothing but “you’re not going to get laid”, at any anything I told her to do. My boiling point was when I asked her to wash a plate... she didn’t know how to wash a plate and complained.

I snatched the plate and washed in 5 seconds in front of her and in front of everyone told her that’s embarrassing and this was a big mistake. All she said was “why do you hate me so much?”... I told her straight up, everything factual what I’ve observed and she Uber’s away to the airport.
There are million things more I don’t want to list.

While the second night I told her to take a shower, and ****ed her and all, her sex sucked. Her “you not going to get laid” as if her ***** is gold, her actions, at that age... I can see why most of women single her age are single.

anyway, my friends think I’m an *******, that I’m too harsh, that she seemed nice. I don’t think I was an *******, I think I deserve a crown for dealing with this person for those few short days. Typically if I don’t like something about a female, I just softly next them right away and keep doing my stuff until a new one comes along.

so as my first post, based on what I said:

what is wrong with these women? Did college or parenting ruin them?

My job is to sleep, eat for energy to protect and shelter, and **** ***** to reproduce. Sadly we’re in this society where we have to be nice, but this nice **** is too much for a man to accept this type of behavior from a female IMHO.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, find a woman YOU like, not one that likes you. Simple

From the first meet, you shouldn't have invested anymore time and nexted her.

It sound like you were trying to change her or mold her to be what you wanted. It doesn't work that way.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, find a woman YOU like, not one that likes you. Simple

From the first meet, you shouldn't have invested anymore time and nexted her.

It sound like you were trying to change her or mold her to be what you wanted. It doesn't work that way.

Well, the whole point hanging out with her was to see if I like her or not, which clearly I didn’t. My mind was just blown how any female, while she might be a “good person”, can not know how to behave like a woman. I’ve never experienced that in my life.
Asking someone to shower, and change that outfit is not molding them, it’s literally saying, don’t stink around me lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hung out with her twice. Wednesday and the next day. Why did you do that if she smelled and you weren't really feeling her Wednesday night? It seems like a waste of time to me.

You'll probably have an uphill battle now adays finding that 1950's style gal so I would say keep improving yourself. Be persistent and don't give up. Someone will eventually pop up but it may not be within the time frame you seek.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
You hung out with her twice. Wednesday and the next day. Why did you do that if she smelled and you weren't really feeling her Wednesday night? It seems like a waste of time to me.
I met her as kids, and we kept as friends over online through years. She flew here. I figured first night she just wanted to be comfortable on the plane. And we already made plans which she met my friends years ago, but I couldn’t stand being around here any longer. If it was a stranger I would’ve walked away at first glance.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met her as kids, and we kept as friends over online through years. She flew here. I figured first night she just wanted to be comfortable on the plane. And we already made plans which she met my friends years ago, but I couldn’t stand being around here any longer. If it was a stranger I would’ve walked away at first glance.
Gotcha. Well at least now you can move on. Chalk this up as another experience.
Stick around and read more things on this forum and a lot of your questions will be answered.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha. Well at least now you can move on. Chalk this up as another experience.
Stick around and read more things on this forum and a lot of your questions will be answered.
I experienced a lot of different situations with females, and always stuck to what I like. I’ve had misunderstandings, or dating BPD chicks, and so on, but in my entire life I never seen a chick not be able to do one single thing right.I read here on this forum what people post before I asked because let’s be honest, on forums nobody has to be a “yes man” or care to answer nothing but their honest opinion.
I will say, I haven’t tried to date much in less 2 years, just women who approached me I’d give it a shot, so witnessing things like this from remember when I dated a lot, is absurd to me.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....

I suspect that the friends of yours that claim that you were being "unreasonable" were either women or the type of men that are involved with less-than feminine women.

At 18, the "young idealist" behavior would not seem too out of place, but she's 28. Sometimes when women marry early and suddenly find themselves single again, they try to pick right back up and assume the role that they had when previously single. It doesn't wear well at all. But you mentioned that she didn't even know how to sweep or wash dishes... therefor, I'm assuming that she's been single all these years.

As long as you were "as a matter of fact" and not belittling toward her, I personally see no offense. Dating or getting to know someone is no guarantee of a "happily ever after." You gave her a shot and also stood your ground.
Tip of a hat to you and again, welcome aboard.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard....

I suspect that the friends of yours that claim that you were being "unreasonable" were either women or the type of men that are involved with less-than feminine women.

At 18, the "young idealist" behavior would not seem too out of place, but she's 28. Sometimes when women marry early and suddenly find themselves single again, they try to pick right back up and assume the role that they had when previously single. It doesn't wear well at all. But you mentioned that she didn't even know how to sweep or wash dishes... therefor, I'm assuming that she's been single all these years.

As long as you were "as a matter of fact" and not belittling toward her, I personally see no offense. Dating or getting to know someone is no guarantee of a "happily ever after." You gave her a shot and also stood your ground.
Tip of a hat to you and again, welcome aboard.
Thank you. Dishes and things are not a big deal- but that attitude, as if she with no knowledge of what being a female is (dressing, acting etc), just has a vgina and can threaten you with not getting it, as if there’s not many vginas in this world I can have.

I’m not sure how these women, and even men today between 18-30 will shape our society within a decade, but I know damn well if I don’t like something I’ll tell them.