Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most of the people you grew up with married, have children or both?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is Splitting up time among my age range. It really is contagious I think. When you see someone happier after the split, you do consider it...

Seems like if it makes it 5 years, it wil go 15 before the issues from 5 come back again...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
75% of the older people I know have kids with 25% not wanting them. It's personal decision but if you can't even take care of yourself or are pretty selfish individual, I'd say having kids is probably not for you.
I have 3 boys and other than fvcking an 18yo, this is probably close to the fountain of youth you can get. They keep you young and having kids makes you better with women as we all know women act like kids.
I'm selfish, maybe kids will change me? Good point about them helping you feel younger too.

It seems like most people are either married or have kids.. probably like 70 percent versus 30 and still single. I don't see anyone over 40 with a newborn though. I feel like I'm going to be an old dad :(

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm selfish, maybe kids will change me? Good point about them helping you feel younger too.

It seems like most people are either married or have kids.. probably like 70 percent versus 30 and still single. I don't see anyone over 40 with a newborn though. I feel like I'm going to be an old dad :(
If you are selfish, you're going to have to find a good wife or partner that has great motherly instincts/duties to backfill your occasional selfish moments. That's how that works. I'm a bit selfish myself from time to time so having a flexible and commited mother is essential.

Just take care of yourself and you can have a kid well into your 40's. I had my youngest at 42yo. However it will get hard if you have multiples post 40. I have a few friends that's had a kid at 45, 47, 50. They only had one so they seem to be holding up well.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are selfish, you're going to have to find a good wife or partner that has great motherly instincts/duties to backfill your occasional selfish moments. That's how that works. I'm a bit selfish myself from time to time so having a flexible and commited mother is essential.

Just take care of yourself and you can have a kid well into your 40's. I had my youngest at 42yo. However it will get hard if you have multiples post 40. I have a few friends that's had a kid at 45, 47, 50. They only had one so they seem to be holding up well.
I'd probably be aiming for 2.. hope I can handle it. My wife I know will do her part but she said she expects me to help and will get mad if I don't lol

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably be aiming for 2.. hope I can handle it. My wife I know will do her part but she said she expects me to help and will get mad if I don't lol
Your first one, you will most likely step up with some effort. Can't say the same with the second one. Just make sure you are the primary bread winner if you don't wanna step up as much, as you can always use your job as an excuse. LOL

Just keep a coin on your nightstand to play head and tales to see who gets diaper duty in the middle of the night when both of you don't wanna tend to the baby.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Can't say it bothers me.

The only thing that freaked me out was when I saw a pic of my friend with his now 2-3 year (can't remember the exact age) old son and the kid looked JUST like my friend as a young child. Like my friend was reborn again or something. I was like WHOA............

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Can't say it bothers me.

The only thing that freaked me out was when I saw a pic of my friend with his now 2-3 year (can't remember the exact age) old son and the kid looked JUST like my friend as a young child. Like my friend was reborn again or something. I was like WHOA............
Yeah its astonishing to see the resemblance between parents and children. I even find it striking in siblings sometimes.

I haven't thought much about kids making you feel younger before posting this, but I definitely can see that.

Were we not designed a species to procreate?

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomly looked up some people I went to high school with.. once I found one I clicked on others who they had on their friends list etc... Most are married (some twice over) and have children.. It's such a weird feeling I get looking at it.. just thinking about how they used to be and it's like they all have under gone a complete metamorphosis..

I don't have children yet but I think I'm probably the latest out of everyone.. even those that waited till their 30s.

Just a weird feeling is all I can say
Hi all, new here, been reading through these forums for a while and first time posting. I found this site after reading Rollo's "The Rational Male".

I can relate to a few of the posters here, went to a catholic school, and getting married was considered normal. I had zero interest in getting married, period. Still to this day, I have never married and still have no interest in doing so.

From most of the friends I still keep in touch with or heard from, some are married with kids, some are not. Some have kids from other woman and have left that life behind them and moved on with another woman and had kids. One went into the Army, and thankfully still alive and seems well apart from PTSD. One committed suicide, who had a wife and kids. Another three friends are single, one is actively looking still, the other two have been married and are now divorced. My parents are also separated, which at first I thought might be related, but I saw a therapist and it appears that did not have any affect on my decision. I also never wanted to marry even before they split up.

To be honest I don't feel worried at all in the slightest. There is so much more to life than getting married. Ever since I have directed my attention away from woman, my life has improved exponentially, in all areas, I have more money than I need, I am more healthier than I have ever been, I am actually happy, I'm fighting fit, rocking a sexy physique and am told I'm handsome. So far being single is the best and has nothing but positives.

After reading Rollo's book, I am even more woke than before. I have tested his knowledge on a few occasions now and confirmed he knows what he is talking about. He is right when he says, you can't find the perfect woman, you must make the perfect woman. I totally agree. The problem I find is, woman want to be the man, which unfortunately does not work very well.

I have been with a couple of woman that try to be the man, I ended those relationships as they refused to work with me, instead chose to work against me. Who knows, there could be a boss woman out there but can compliment the man rather than being the man. A man and a woman are meant to compliment each other naturally. I guess that's all forgotten these days.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, new here, been reading through these forums for a while and first time posting. I found this site after reading Rollo's "The Rational Male".

I can relate to a few of the posters here, went to a catholic school, and getting married was considered normal. I had zero interest in getting married, period. Still to this day, I have never married and still have no interest in doing so.

From most of the friends I still keep in touch with or heard from, some are married with kids, some are not. Some have kids from other woman and have left that life behind them and moved on with another woman and had kids. One went into the Army, and thankfully still alive and seems well apart from PTSD. One committed suicide, who had a wife and kids. Another three friends are single, one is actively looking still, the other two have been married and are now divorced. My parents are also separated, which at first I thought might be related, but I saw a therapist and it appears that did not have any affect on my decision. I also never wanted to marry even before they split up.

To be honest I don't feel worried at all in the slightest. There is so much more to life than getting married. Ever since I have directed my attention away from woman, my life has improved exponentially, in all areas, I have more money than I need, I am more healthier than I have ever been, I am actually happy, I'm fighting fit, rocking a sexy physique and am told I'm handsome. So far being single is the best and has nothing but positives.

After reading Rollo's book, I am even more woke than before. I have tested his knowledge on a few occasions now and confirmed he knows what he is talking about. He is right when he says, you can't find the perfect woman, you must make the perfect woman. I totally agree. The problem I find is, woman want to be the man, which unfortunately does not work very well.

I have been with a couple of woman that try to be the man, I ended those relationships as they refused to work with me, instead chose to work against me. Who knows, there could be a boss woman out there but can compliment the man rather than being the man. A man and a woman are meant to compliment each other naturally. I guess that's all forgotten these days.
That complement is the natural power position.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like you have a good overall mindset. Personally I think marriage can be good if one has a desire to raise a family, other than that not really necessary.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You think so? I am genuinely curious about that..... I thought even those who have children experience some kind of altering mindset change once they are born... Even if they never thought they wanted kids in the first place.

So you're able to go out and practically lay most girls you fancy at will without expending much money or effort? If you write a book I'll buy it lol

Realisitically if you are dating a woman with sex being the goal then you are spending both money an effort. This is the same as indirect prostitution just with more hoops...

I guess it comes down to if you think it would help you achieve personal fulfillment.
The more fvcks u give, the less fvcks u get. Remember that.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow are you serious? You are honestly the first person I have heard say they'd prefer not to have children. To be clear, I am talking about once a person has them.. not their pre children outlook. I always thought that having a child brings about the most rewarding experience in life.... even though its a sacrifice its one you'd know brings about the most fulfillment....

Tell me more
If and what you have to sacrifice depends on your current lifestyle. Some things will obviously be out of the question with younger kids (party all night and then sleep until noon for example, vacations might be different from what you prefer now... etc.). For me didnt change that much at all, except having not as much time for myself.

For sure, there will be money to be sacrificed, if you live together with your kids mother or not.
If you have a reasonable woman and can stay together at least until the kids are grown, it will be less.

Even if you have kids DONT (EVER!!!) marry if you live in the western world! There is NOTHING to gain for you, you just sign up for trouble!

That said, i was 39 when we got our boy, so rather on the later side too. Dont worry about your age, as long as you keep yourself in shape.
Dont be(come) the "old man" your kids have to hide before their friends. I set for myself 50 as maximum for having kids.

After half a year i learned to love the kid. That hyper-emotional BS you hear from men falling in love 5 minutes after birth didnt work for me. That was when i experienced true love again, after a 20 years void (never loved anyone as much as my first girlfriend until then).

My son made me a better man in many ways and he enriched my life.

Be wary though about the woman you choose for this endeavour and be SURE you have set all the frames you need and hold them.

I went into marriage and kids bluepilled. Got redpilled 2 years ago and had to fight tooth and nail with her to set frames i was not enlighted enough to set before.