Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most high school girls virgins?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Idk what to think... not that I think of this all the time or something :rolleyes:

Do you think 15-17 year old girls already had sex?

Why? Well not...why, that sounds kind of gay, but...why so young? That sounds pretty gay too, but whatever...:p

Any ideas?

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the end of junior year, no, i made the mistake of thinking that many girls were though.

Lets briefly put it in perspective, you have wanted to put your **** in a chick since you were 14. Girls also wanted it, though they never spoke about it as prominently as the boys. This is just something i have learned from asking girls about it out of curiosity

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Private or public schools? There's a difference.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That tends to be the age at which most chicks lose it in my experience. Once they, and the guys they like, get around driving age it tends to happen.

It's really not that young either. You gotta figure they've been sexually mature (13ish) for years, so it's been on their mind for awhile. Historically speaking, girls usually were married off or started breeding when they became old enough to bare children.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The consensus seems to be junior year, or something I hear a lot, near the end of sophomore year.

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've been hearing, the studious bunch will lose it in college, average person will get an opportunity at prom, the people with game earlier. lol Yeah, Junior year sounds about right.

But virgins, my idea is around 50% at least for my school.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not unless they go to an all girl school. Girls lose their virginity earlier because they hang out with older guys. Depends on the girl though obviously. You can usually have some idea.

procanto

Banned
Reaction score
There are still many girls in high school, and even in college, who have decided that their first partner will be their husband. They will be a virgin until their wedding night.

In college, you will meet some girls who will say they are no longer virgins just to appear to "fit in" but they will not be telling the truth. There will also be girls who are so immature that they will go crazy in college because it is their first time away from their parents and all of the rules they had to live with at home.

Do what is right for you. Do you really want to give it away to a one-night-stand or do you want to save it for the love of your life. This is not something that you can replace after it is gone.

littleman0603

Reaction score
id say after sophomore year, 50% of the girls had something in their vagina. lol

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:
Do you really want to give it away to a one-night-stand or do you want to save it for the love of your life. This is not something that you can replace after it is gone.
That's what I think too.

As for the above question, also consider if you're in a city or a more heavily-populated area, or not. I am in a smaller town, and people are a lot more innocent. I would say most girls with the exception of a few were virgins at my school. That's just the way it is.

After coming on this site, though, it seems that in the cities it's a whole different story...

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
That's what I think too.

As for the above question, also consider if you're in a city or a more heavily-populated area, or not. I am in a smaller town, and people are a lot more innocent. I would say most girls with the exception of a few were virgins at my school. That's just the way it is.

After coming on this site, though, it seems that in the cities it's a whole different story...
Serious? I live in a small town too, and a religious one at that. I've found the exact opposite to be the case. In small towns there's nothing to do but f*ck, drink, and party. Hell, maybe I just got lucky to live where I do...

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
Serious? I live in a small town too, and a religious one at that. I've found the exact opposite to be the case. In small towns there's nothing to do but f*ck, drink, and party. Hell, maybe I just got lucky to live where I do...
Hahaha nailed it. I too live in a small town (with lots of satellite small towns around it), with only one high school. We have about 2000 kids and the majority do nothing but smoke pot, drink, and pretty much have lots of sex. I'm deciding if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Maxxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
procanto said:
There are still many girls in high school, and even in college, who have decided that their first partner will be their husband. They will be a virgin until their wedding night.

In college, you will meet some girls who will say they are no longer virgins just to appear to "fit in" but they will not be telling the truth. There will also be girls who are so immature that they will go crazy in college because it is their first time away from their parents and all of the rules they had to live with at home.

Do what is right for you. Do you really want to give it away to a one-night-stand or do you want to save it for the love of your life. This is not something that you can replace after it is gone.
lol but procanto there is no it, and how do you know that the person you meet will be the love of your life?? forever and ever?? It doesn't matter if your a virgin or not, i only know a few people saving themselves for marriage and they happen to be very very religous, everyone else at my school talks about it, does it. Not like everyone but maybe 60%. Maybe the reason why some people lose their virginity so young is because people like having sex. It feels very good, nature wanted our species to keep going so do you think it would make sex feel bad. But life is short, no need to get all caught up in virgins and non virgins.