"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Are most HB's just attention wh*res?

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I was just wondering if most of the hot chicks out there are just out for attention from as many guys as possible? I mean I can understand it's a boost to their self esteem and all, but I know this one chick who's probably and HB8, but thinks she's a HB 9-10 because of all the male attention that she gets. She gives me all kind of buying signals, then when I'm giving her hints about pursuing her and she reciprocates it's like the next time I see her she acts aloof or has a guy that stops by to say hi to her. Is it a test to see my reaction or is it just that she likes the idea that she might be actually getting me hooked on her? I can't figure her out and I'm not getting oneitis I'm just wondering from you guys if she's just playing games for attention or is just playing a woman's game for attracting the guy she might think is Mr. Right for her? I'm actually clueless on this one guys. I can usually basically read what a woman is thinking, but this one is confusing! She flip flops way too much to put a handle on. I've done all the proper DJ stuff on her to get her hooked (C&F, neg hits, etc.) but I'd like to know if any fellow DJ's have had a similar situation and how it turned out. I appreciate it guys and I just want to know so I'll be able to handle any situation with any other woman I encounter in the future. Thanks guys.
Champ
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Wdo you mean about "hints that you're pursuing her"? 1) Why are you pursuing instead of attracting? And 2) why are you HINTING about it? Just do it. She might just be disappointed that you're only HINTING instead of asking her out. :eek:
 

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Well that's how I got her wanting me was by giving her attention at first then playing hard to get. I started giving my attention to her friends and started ignoring her. I would act C&F with her buddies and would just kinda not pay attention when she would come around to see what we were laughing about. I think she started to get a little jealous that I use to give her attention and make her laugh, but I took it away and started giving it to them. You don't know what ya got til it's gone. And, she's use to getting tons of attnention from all the chumps that try to buy her attention, but not me.

I was just giving her the impression that I might start pursuing her. But, she has to prove to me 1st that she is worthy. That's why I haven't made my move yet, plus you can tell that she's real high maintanence. I've even told her that she's high maintenance and that we'd never work out. She argued that she's really not and I was like 'rrrrright'. She's was an exchange student from Russia and now she's a senior in college & about to graduate. She's told me a while back that she has a boyfriend in Russia and I see some of the guys that she goes out with in college. I just think she's a big attention wh*re, personally. She likes it to boost her self esteem. She's pretty good looking (8-8.5) and has a good slim body, but you can tell, as with most every woman, that she can be a little insecure. Oh well, thanks guys and if anybody else has anything they'd like to add I'd appreciate your input.
Champ
 

dollashort

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
bankstown
i know of a very similiar chick with me at uni. she's a real attention ***** and always around her friends. i think it just adds to her self esteem flirting with so many guys, and the girl your talking about sounds kinda similiar to this chik im talkin about. i think what squirells said was right man, maybe you were just HINTING rather than actually ASKING, because as ive learnt theres a difference between the 2 and even though most smart chiks can tell the difference, they never like to make it easier for you so u just gotta ask the question.
one thing however i too hinted but never asked, so you gotta ask yourself the question if she's still pursuable and if not u gotta NEXT her asap.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dollashort

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Location
bankstown
i know of a very similiar chick with me at uni. she's a real attention ***** and always around her friends. i think it just adds to her self esteem flirting with so many guys, and the girl your talking about sounds kinda similiar to this chik im talkin about. i think what squirells said was right man, maybe you were just HINTING rather than actually ASKING, because as ive learnt theres a difference between the 2 and even though most smart chiks can tell the difference, they never like to make it easier for you so u just gotta ask the question.
one thing however i too hinted but never asked, so you gotta ask yourself the question if she's still pursuable and if not u gotta NEXT her asap.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
I will say this - there are women who are just naturally gorgeous. However, a majority, 9 out of 10 of them, have to work VERY hard at being a HB (hair/nails/diet/working out/expensive cloths/makeup/tanning). It takes alot of work to be and maintain a HB status, which is why only the very low self esteem ones tend to be HB's 9 and above. Chiks with self esteem tend not to have the will/drive to keep up the work. So you have a highly large percentage, probably at least 90% (9 outta 10) of HB's with low self esteem. And we all know that one of, if not the number one characteristic of low self esteem girls, is the desperate need for attention and approval from others, hence the attention whor. Its a vicious and unfortunate cycle, but makes PERFECT sense once you understand why.
 

willtmail

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Blu (or anyone else), why do you think that it's just the women with low self-esteem that are willing to keep up the HB role? A lot of the things you have listed as ways of "keeping up HB" (e.g. hair/nails/diet/working out/expensive cloths/makeup/tanning) seem like normal, if not good, things to do. Working out and dressing well? I mean, guys who work out and dress well are guys that have their sh1t together - wouldn't you agree? Not saying I necessarily disagree with you, just curious as to your reasoning.
 

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
A lot of HBs have low self esteem because guys are just too intimidated to approach them. I'm seeing this total knockout of an HB and we have talked about this on a couple of occassions. She says guys NEVER approach her, they just look at her. They always approach her "cute" friends but not her. The only guys that ever approach her are ugly guys with "nothing to lose." She says she knows she is good looking but it just kills her self esteem anyways.
 

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I know what you mean Drex. If guys only knew that they didn't have to be so intimidated by the HB's they wouldn't be so frustrated. These women are just as insecure as everyone else, if not more so. I've talked to the HB's and they all say the same thing, that nobody hardly approaches them. Hell, look at some of the chicks in Hollywood, they say guys seem to be intimidated by them because nobody approaches them either. That's why if you study this stuff and actually practice what the bible preaches you will have a leg up on all the AFC's who are too afraid to approach the HB's. Oh well, that's more p***y for us. It's like we are Mel Gibson in that movie and can hear what women are saying subconsciously. It's neat being one up on the competition and not being an AFC!
Champ
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by willtmail
Blu (or anyone else), why do you think that it's just the women with low self-esteem that are willing to keep up the HB role? A lot of the things you have listed as ways of "keeping up HB" (e.g. hair/nails/diet/working out/expensive cloths/makeup/tanning) seem like normal, if not good, things to do. Working out and dressing well? I mean, guys who work out and dress well are guys that have their sh1t together - wouldn't you agree? Not saying I necessarily disagree with you, just curious as to your reasoning.
Its not just minor upkeep Im talking about - Its blatant high maintenance. Sure, ever girl does a little diet and working out here and there, and likes to dress reasonable. But Im talking about the majority of HB9's. There ALWAYS dressed immaculately. Always dieting, worrying about there bodies and self obsessed. Self obsession and low self esteem go hand in hand.

With men, its a little different. Men are well, just extremely horny. And we know that looks matter. We are just trying our dam best to get laid. Thats the number one reason behind every guys efforts in the gym. Dressing up. Nice clothes. Sure, a very small tiny part of us wants to look good. but for the most part, 90 percent of the reason men workout/dress nice is to get laid. Plain and simple.

With women, its different. Its more of a psycholigical thing. There looking for approval and self worth, and often they judge it by approval from the opposite sex and competing with the same sex.
 
Top