Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most guys these days just looking for sex or a long time girlfriend?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious..

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally always do aim for an LTR but I hardly ever make it apparent.

I weed out the girl first meaning I test her to see if she's what I consider ltr worthy: loyalty, high maturity level or class, emotionally healthy, and of course if her looks come to par(7.5+).

I also check for red flags: She's a notorious guy hopper/serial monogamist, air-headedness, slvt status, level of b!tchiness, clinginess and has issues basically...

If they don't come up to par with my requirements for an LTR, I won't completely write them off...Sad to say but I'll take whatever I could from them....yea, im gonna have to bust a pirate move and just raid her for some experience =/.

cky

Don Juan
Reaction score
How life rolls. After realizing trying to get in a relationship and all is just going to kill you, I'm just going to keep playing around, maybe some day there will be this perfect girl.
You'll know when you meet her if you use your brain instead of your dick and heart only. Heart and brain combined makes a pretty good mix imho. :)

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its difficult to put into words for me but easy to understand. I start off with the idea of having a good time with a female. If I don't see any red flags I allow her to escalate the relationship.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not spend youre energy thinking about other things?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it completely depends on where the guy is at that point in his life.

But I can also see a guy who isnt looking to get tied down suddenly become open to a relationship if he finds an amazing girl.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Most people male and female are not willing to put in the work it takes to make a relationship work and they dont want to be tied to one person either... but they do want easy access to others when it is convenient.. Hence why cheating is the norm...

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People who are looking for LTR mostly do it because everybody else around them is in LTRs. It is the cool thing to do I guess.