She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
And a couple of those dues were not that bad looking hitting her up. Totally disgusting. Yuk!! And just think how ugly she is and compare to any halfway decent woman and the messages they get. Guys complain about reply rates on OLD but even if your reply rate if only like 6 percent if you're messaging decent women that's still not that bad when you think of the hundreds of messages women get. If a fugly woman gets that rate of messages, imagine what even an HB6 gets.(WARNING: Only read on an empty stomach!)
![]()
Can't be real. Either bots or really really drunk dudes in Europe. @AttackFormation your type, eh? ;'p(WARNING: Only read on an empty stomach!)
![]()
I've seen similar stuff, granted with women not that fat and ugly but still nasty us guys on here wouldn't hit and the amount of messages get is astounding. Again, any decent looking woman is going to get bombarded 10 times that amount.Can't be real. Either bots or really really drunk dudes in Europe. @AttackFormation your type, eh? ;'p
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Except looks wise 3 of those guys in her inbox did not look bad and shouldn't even be messaging anyone who even remotely looks like that.I kind of believe it since some men have been caught raping goats or other animals.
Losers can't be choosers.
Wrong.Except looks wise 3 of those guys in her inbox did not look bad and shouldn't even be messaging anyone who even remotely looks like that.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I agree. I mean, I'm single but I would never even think about going after something like that. I'd rather be single my whole life then see a pile of garbage like that. I will never go below an HB6. Screw them land whales. I'm slim myself there is no way I'd ever go for a whale.This is the EXACT reason why so many incels exist now. Low level women have so many options to choose from they're FORCED to be highly selective. Coupled with the fact that women are willing to share high level men, most men end up getting left behind.
If men collectively stopped giving undeserving women their attention, the sexual market would correct itself.
This is the EXACT reason why so many incels exist now. Low level women have so many options to choose from they're FORCED to be highly selective. Coupled with the fact that women are willing to share high level men, most men end up getting left behind.
If men collectively stopped giving undeserving women their attention, the sexual market would correct itself.
Many men in our industrialized society have so many things going on that their only means of potentially meeting women is through OLD sites, apps, etc. In addition to this, if a guy is not proactive with trying to meet women and/or is shy and not confident with them his pickings are going to be VERY slim.I agree. I mean, I'm single but I would never even think about going after something like that. I'd rather be single my whole life then see a pile of garbage like that. I will never go below an HB6. Screw them land whales. I'm slim myself there is no way I'd ever go for a whale.
Yoga? Hmm. If one signs up for a yoga class would they think we're a perv or gay? I took a pilates class in college on summer for a gym credit and only 2 guys in it. One was with his gf. I did get an HB10s number out of it though! Seekeroftheway does yoga and is in my town. I mean, I could ask her about the yoga places and which ones have hot chicks in them under 30.Many men in our industrialized society have so many things going on that their only means of potentially meeting women is through OLD sites, apps, etc. In addition to this, if a guy is not proactive with trying to meet women and/or is shy and not confident with them his pickings are going to be VERY slim.
This is why I think it is so important for men to have a lot of things going on for them besides work, especially once you start getting into your late twenties and up. Get a good group of guy friends and go out and do **** with them on the regular. Go to the gym. Go take a yoga class, painting, whatever the hell you like.....just do something that gets you out of the house and around other people.
It's things like this that have motivated me to start approaching women I see out in public, not that long ago I approached an older woman when I was shopping at costco. We ended up talking for about 10 minutes and before going about my business I asked if she was married or not, to which she told me she was engaged.