Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are marriage laws bad in anglosaxon countries only, or in western europe as well?

Reaction score
I've seen countless of threads talking about how marriage laws in the usa / australia are way in the favor of women, that you should never marry there, etc.

As a 34 years old french gentleman, I have not yet looked into french laws in details but I know that we have different types of marriages. One of them is "biens séparés" which means that you keep your bank accounts separated. Seems like you can't get your money taken away from you in case of divorce.

Isn't there something similar in anglosaxon countries?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage in the U.K. isn’t that bad, it’s having kids which makes the difference.

i was married and divorced a woman the same age. We weren’t wealthy and no kids. The solicitor said that women are expected to work post marriage so just give her what I wanted to give and there’s no legal requirement.

When there’s kids, it goes like this:

- children are the most important
- children belong with the mother (misandry, but we don’t mention that)
- ergo the mother needs lots of your money forever.

The courts are nearly all female judges, female barristers. I know one. She basically said an accusation is good enough in these courts. She also said the mothers word is pretty much worth twice that of a man’s in practical use.

in terms of cost, it’s at least 50% of your assets and about 15% of your income per child.

i still went ahead and had kids. I don’t like the 50% of assets bit but if I split from my wife I would probably give Her about 15% of my income to help with childcare anyway.

That’s provided I get access.

the main fear I have as a father is not the money, it’s who she might date or be around. Nobody cares for a daughter like a father, and I don’t trust other guys. There are sickos out there and I don’t trust my wife, nor most women’s, ability to judge character of men.
they are terrible judges of character usually and provided a guy wears clean clothes and looks respectable, they don’t seem to be able to discern anything about the deeper character.

essentially women judge character the same way we judge women. On superficial qualities

Reaction score
@Fruitbat Thanks for the clear and detailed answer.

I think I read that in France the monthly pension in case of children is not that high. Something around $1000 / month. But I would be very interested in there are French gentlemen who are on this forum, to talk about their experiences.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful of joint accounts too. My British mate had a false complaint of threatening behaviour made against him by his ex they threw him out of the apartment he owned because she said she lived there and froze all his money which was in a joint account. And the really fun part is no proof is required. That's how it is in Australia and New Zealand I don't know how it is in Britain. BTW she got the apartment in the settlement because all of his money was frozen and he didn't have money to fight properly in the courts. And if you think your little cupcake wouldn't do that study your Shakespeare hell hath no Fury