"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Are Korean Girls Into Foreign Guys?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30

Basically the Girls are saying yes they like foreign men but it's hard to communicate since they don't know English well. It seems like of you want the hottest Korean girls, you need to learn to be fluent in Korean like this guy.

The vast majority of them seem to be interested in American and British Men.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Only White guys.

The Koreans I've known in my life have all been xenophobic, even more so than Japanese or Chinese.

But Korean xenophobia isn't necessarily they type where they'll harass you in public, they just have a cold demeanor towards outsiders.

But if you're a White guy who's tall and good-looking you'll get a lot of love from the women.
 

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
639
Reaction score
125
Location
EU
Normal game doesn't work here. They also tend to stay with their own kind.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Yes, you have your Korean mudshark equivalents that only go for white guys or black guys, but the vast majority of them are not into foreigners. Your white guy/black guy bragging about banging a Korean or Japanese girl more than likely went to an expat/military friendly area and took an Asian girl with a foreign fetish. Those types of women actively go to those areas to find a foreigner. Go outside of those areas and you will have an extremely hard time.
 

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Yes, you have your Korean mudshark equivalents that only go for white guys or black guys, but the vast majority of them are not into foreigners. Your white guy/black guy bragging about banging a Korean or Japanese girl more than likely went to an expat/military friendly area and took an Asian girl with a foreign fetish. Those types of women actively go to those areas to find a foreigner. Go outside of those areas and you will have an extremely hard time.
That's true for every race of women except filipinas, most women prefer their own. It's also why women would rather date an average guy in their social circle then a Chad stranger who cold approaches them.

If you notice most women date guys that somewhat resemble their fathers.
 
Top