Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are hot looking women shallow, gold digger?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to ask this question. Are the hot looking women usually shallow, gold digger and lack maternal insticts to be good mother? :confused::mad: It seems a general question however I tend to be suspicious of really hot looking ones. I go for the average looking women.

Am I correct or just paranoid?:confused: :confused:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be an abudance of gold diggers alright. You find that also in unattractive ones too.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
I have to ask this question. Are the hot looking women usually shallow, gold digger and lack maternal insticts to be good mother?

HB's usually know they are are hot and set their standards accordingly.

Bottome line, they go for they feel is the best they can get because once again, in their opinon they derseve the best.

What is the "best" you ask??

Some like the security and power of $$, some like social status, some like artists who make them feel warm and fussy, some like the super alpha male constuction worker an insane amount of muscles.

Attraction is subjective and has very little to do with the ability and maternal instincts to be a good mother.

Deep down, most women no matter how hot, have the essence of their youth and are just little girls @ heart.

Elimidate

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Are hot looking women shallow, gold digger?

Originally posted by Elimidate
HB's usually know they are are hot and set their standards accordingly.

Bottome line, they go for they feel is the best they can get because once again, in their opinon they derseve the best.
They don't know.. they simply rely on the attention from guys.
If a hot girl for some reasons (grew on a farm) has not been approached by guy much, then she'll not have any high standards.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to ask this question. Are the hot looking women usually shallow, gold digger and lack maternal insticts to be good mother?
Of course hot chicks are shallow.. I mean they behave in a shallow way (even if she is smart, thoughtful and deep).
They are spoiled with attention.. what can we expect from them?

samson73103

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a hot girl for some reasons (grew up on a farm) has not been approached by guy much, then she'll not have any high standards.

This is the most ridiculous statement I have heard yet........what makes you think that here, in the 21st Century, that a farm girl is too stupid to have any standards or hasn't been approached by any guys? Most women act according to their level of self-esteem. Those who have been coddled.......either by Daddy or past boyfriends when they were young, come to expect special treatment and feel they are cut from a different piece of cloth. It is rare to find one who is attractive, mature, intelligent, emotionally stable, and willing to meet a man half-way in pursuit of the American Dream (i.e. family and career goals geared toward a comfortable future) Too many women, like the one I once was married to, want to sit on their ass and spend money while the husband is working long hours to provide a good living. When the gravy train stops, whether it be because of hard times or because the husband tells her to start pulling her share of the load, she will bail out and look for greener pastures. I hope this doesn't sound bitter because it isn't meant to be. It's just an example of what happened to me and I know of several other cases from my area, which is predominantly rural. I have come to the conclusion that all women are alike..........they just tste different

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by samson73103
If a hot girl for some reasons (grew up on a farm) has not been approached by guy much, then she'll not have any high standards.

This is the most ridiculous statement I have heard yet........what makes you think that here, in the 21st Century, that a farm girl is too stupid to have any standards or hasn't been approached by any guys? Most women act according to their level of self-esteem.
Sorry, bad example.
I just wanted to point out that women dont know their value simply by looking at the mirror, even hot chicks have doubt that they are hot. They figure out their value simply by judging the amount of attention from guys.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most are not. besides it's easy to spot them.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In total agreement with TCU. Golddiggers give themselves away all the time. They have to because they need to find out what your salary is. :crackup:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
In total agreement with TCU. Golddiggers give themselves away all the time. They have to because they need to find out what your salary is. :crackup:
Right, but note that the main difference between a decent woman and a golddiger is that a golddigger wants some of your money right away. A decent one wants all of it but is willing to wait a bit.

Genghis Juan,
I guess nowdays only really dumb golddiger will be so straighforward an d ask you about your salary. Most rely on more obvious stuff: you job/lifestyle.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women act according to their level of self-esteem. Those who have been coddled.......either by Daddy or past boyfriends when they were young, come to expect special treatment and feel they are cut from a different piece of cloth. It is rare to find one who is attractive, mature, intelligent, emotionally stable, and willing to meet a man half-way in pursuit of the American Dream (i.e. family and career goals geared toward a comfortable future) Too many women, like the one I once was married to, want to sit on their ass and spend money while the husband is working long hours to provide a good living. When the gravy train stops, whether it be because of hard times or because the husband tells her to start pulling her share of the load, she will bail out and look for greener pastures. I hope this doesn't sound bitter because it isn't meant to be. It's just an example of what happened to me and I know of several other cases from my area, which is predominantly rural. I have come to the conclusion that all women are alike..........they just tste different [/B][/QUOTE]

You guys certainly boost my confidence dealing with women. If there are so many gold diggers out there, How am I going to find Cinderella? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman would like to be a gold digger. Some of them just aren't hot enough to pull it off...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, here's the way to deal with a gold digger... :)

OR ANY CHICK!

you buy all the cool stuff for YOU. um...that would be your *****in car, rad condo, hi-def tv, cool clothes, expensive watch, bling bling bling...

DO NOT buy sh!t for her. if you must, then keep it small, like under 10 bucks. personally i have a $50 buck limit on dinners, and that includes drinks. before you guys get into a hissy fit i make good money, and :woo: i want a decent dinner for myself.

you're sending her a message. she see's that you're not a cheapskate (which all women, and men dislike), but you're also not gonna spend cabbage on HER. until you trust her, but even then...

if she's a gold digger, she'll move on to the next chump. gold diggers don't waste their time on dudes with cash, who don't shell out for THEM.

if she's not, then cool.

if a chick asks you how much you make, she's probably a GD. if she asks what you do, however, take it with a grain of salt. it's a legit question.

watch out for chicks that wear an excessive amount of jewelry, expensive clothes, have a killer style, and drive around in a BMW, but don't have a job--and a good one! someone's supporting her lifestyle.

crash11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by samson73103

This is the most ridiculous statement I have heard yet........
+1

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
note that the main difference between a decent woman and a golddiger is that a golddigger wants some of your money right away. A decent one wants all of it but is willing to wait a bit.
well put

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women act according to their level of self-esteem.
WHAM! That's the sound of the hammer hitting the nail squarely on the head! If a woman is classy and has some depth to her personality, it'll show, although if she is reserved, it may take a while to come out (but she's likely to be a keeper). Likewise, if her personality is shallow and she has an overdeveloped sense of entitlement, that will become obvious pretty quickly. If that happens, run fast, run far, and don't look back.
... I have come to the conclusion that all women are alike..........they just taste different
:crackup:
... If there are so many gold diggers out there, How am I going to find Cinderella? ...
There are some diamonds in the rough out there. I dated a real gem after my divorce was final. The ex was horribly immature, lacking substance, and thought she was entitled to everything whether she deserved/earned it or not. The gem afterwards was completely different in every way. HB9, smart, classy, sweet, etc., etc. Unfortunately, she got a job overseas (back home in SE Asia) and was contractually obligated to take it. So, that was the end of that. My point, though, is that there may still be some good ones out there, and we're just going to have to keep looking. No easy task, though, unless your game is spot on.

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way...

If a girl spends most of her time going to the salon, doing her make-up, shopping, gossiping and going on dates, how much mental or emotional development do you think she is likely to have?

If you were a hot girl, and almost every guy you meet, rich or poor, young or old, attractive or homely, bent over backwards to please you no matter what you did, why would you go to the effort to be nice, or thoughful?

If you could go up to any man, ask him to buy you something expensive, and have him actually spend his money on you, why wouldn't you? ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS ASK, so why wouldn't she?

If you can't get her what she THINKS she wants, then she'll go to someone she thinks can.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep

Man beautiful women are normally the worse. I've gotten to the point where the prettier they are, the moreI ignore them. I don't waste my time on dimes too much. But 8's and 8.5 is where I do my best work. ;)

Sayno to golddigers!

Sayno