Are girls extremely fickle in your area?

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
(btw: fickle=inconstant/inconsistent)

My story:

I have a female friend of mine. A couple months ago things started to get weird (but I didn't pick up on it, because I haven't discovered this place yet. But i'm not really that pissed) but now we're back to friends.

Well, on Monday, myself, her and some other friends of ours were at festival thing in the park. She was nice and friendly and I had a good time with everyone. Just like it should be.

Well, yesterday, I went to the beach for the first time in ages, and I saw her and her friends. I went over there and sat down with a "I thought I'd grace the beach with my presence" And the first thing out of her mouth was "Oh man, what are you doing here!" It didn't bother me, I just brushed it off because I get that all the time. The rest of her friends acted normal. Then for the next couple hours, I'd crack jokes - some of which i knew weren't funny - but I'd get this "Who the hell are you, loser" look from her.

And this happens with other girls as well, but this is the most recent case. The only thing I could think of that would affect her personality in such a way, was that there was a friend of her brother, who was also there, that she thought was so gorgeous. But I've gotten the same reactions without anyone around.

My question is, are girls in your area this fickle? Or have I just picked a few headcases?

THanks.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fickle

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fickle or not fickle.
That is the question.
While you seem to not care
and have fun yourself
one thing you forget
is what kind of a response you're getting
and if you get weird faces
you need to ask WTF?
so in the end I say
fickle they are
because emotional they are

Yet I believe fickleness
isn't something you should ponder over
and if you do ponder
time you waste
and time golden it is my friend

:D

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedHerring
How about a second opinion?

only my opinion counts

But then again it's not an opinion it is a fact.

Therefore only whatever I say counts.

:D
GHOST

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoever solves this koan gets to have an intense sex life forever:

A woman wants a man that can't commit to commit.