Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are gay women jerks to you?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like gay women are never nice to me because most of them are all for hardcore women empowerment, believe that the world is entitled to their opinion, and are the sort to drink out of “man tears” mugs. I think it’s because since they don’t need us for sex at that point they can get away with being jerks? But I’ve never met a lesbian who was kind to men (although admittedly, I’ve only met a few.) Any thoughts? Have any of you felt this way?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMMM.. I dunno, I think lesbians only respect a man when he is OVERTLY manly.

Got this message from my MILF friend

1632410445854.png

The Butches don't respect a man that she is manlier than. But I think there is some "bro-Respect" from them when you Man-Up..

The Feminine Lesbians who like butch women seem to be attracted to me. I can think of a few I've run with who orbited me.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall, lesbians want to be men. There is a reason that the Carhartt-wearing, contractor lesbian is a meme.

Most bull dykes I've seen walk around looking like they have short man syndrome. I know lesbians that are perfectly nice to me in work settings, but in general they don't associate in social settings.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMMM.. I dunno, I think lesbians only respect a man when he is OVERTLY manly.

Got this message from my MILF friend

View attachment 7142

The Butches don't respect a man that she is manlier than. But I think there is some "bro-Respect" from them when you Man-Up..

The Feminine Lesbians who like butch women seem to be attracted to me. I can think of a few I've run with who orbited me.
A little side note, when someone says their friend wants you, they also mean themselves. It's their way of confessing without it being from themselves. Happened a lot to me. There's no better validation than your friend liking a guy.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some women like this. Terrible attitude and outlook on life. Everything is drama with them. I just avoid them.

They think 2+2=5 ...... I'm just like whatever good luck with that

Serenity

Reaction score
My aunt is a lesbian and has a wife. They're otherwise just normal and reasonable people, not hung up on the LGBT crap. My aunt is definitely the masculine part of the marriage, but her wife isn't exactly the most feminine of women.

I have no doubt the crazies are out there, just haven't been unfortunate enough to meet one personally yet. Crazy people are crazy though, they exist in all layers of society.

You never hear about the lesbians living a quiet life for obvious reasons, they just go about living life the way they personally prefer and leaves everyone else in peace. It's just not a topic they bring up for discussion, they're gay and that's that. All LGBT people should be like that, sadly they claim to want normalcy by sensationalizing it, ironic.