"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Are female abusers all cheaters?

TheKid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
125
Age
33
I have a theory that all women that abuse (I mean really abuse) their partners, are cheating behind their back. Remember that any emotional cheating is cheating to a woman. And that they are abusing you due to her unconcious mind hating the fact that you took her freedom away.
Mind you this is only a theory I have and I am applying this so if I start to feel abused im going to think they are cheating and just jump ship no words.
Any thoughts or experiences?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I have a theory that all women that abuse (I mean really abuse) their partners, are cheating behind their back. Remember that any emotional cheating is cheating to a woman. And that they are abusing you due to her unconcious mind hating the fact that you took her freedom away.
Mind you this is only a theory I have and I am applying this so if I start to feel abused im going to think they are cheating and just jump ship no words.
Any thoughts or experiences?
The abuse is a form of cheating. Its a lack of respect which we know attraction can't exist. So once she's destroyed your image at least in the situation with her she will desire other male images that she hasn't conquered.
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
Well duh. They don't value you and basically you're there for their validation to keep their self esteem boosted. They utilize you for power/control while seeking the attention of someone else.

Never let a girl disrespect you. Just like you never let a guy disrespect you. I've made chicks straight up leave just for saying the wrong thing to me.
 
Top