M
member159871
Guest
I’ve been thinking about meeting models in person and thought a fashion show would be a good place. What are your thoughts? Has anyone here had success meeting women at a fashion show?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I’m a DJ and EDM producer, and just a really cool guy in general. I already have success attracting models on IG, and I’m confident I can attract them IRL.What would the REASON be for you being there?
What would you have to offer a model?
Are you in the Drug scene?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah obviously you can’t hit on models at the VS fashion show or anything like that. Def at smaller fashion shows.Unless you're backstage you're not going to be meeting any of the models at an A-list fashion show. There are plenty of creeps and stalkers in that line of work and bouncers will keep you out. You could meet some women among the attendees...
Top tip, most models in B-list (or lower) fashion shows pay out of their own pocket to be on the runway. These are the kinds of models you can probably mack on if you're dead set on meeting models.
Small shows are what you want. That's where you'll be able to meet the models at some point.Yeah obviously you can’t hit on models at the VS fashion show or anything like that. Def at smaller fashion shows.
The only difficulty for me I think is that I am in Chicago (not the best fashion / modeling scene compared to NY or LA) and fashion shows are pretty small. I’m just trying to find ways to meet models outside of IG. I’ve tried daygame around modeling agencies in Chicago but have had no luck so far.
LolPro tip....Ask 'em to describe their perfect date....
Right and obviously the models won’t be on the same level as the Vogue catwalk models I talk to on IG. They’ll usually be less established models around Chicago.Small shows are what you want. That's where you'll be able to meet the models at some point.
Only other thing you could do is work as a bouncer so you can actually get in on the real action, but that sounds like a lot of effort to meet B tier models.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.