Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are DJ´s digging their own graves?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let´s be serious, some women only complain how bad men can be, and that men are cheaters etc... These type of women are most likely, the ones that fall for bad boy (too agressive, abusive,cheater) type all the time. I´m not saying the term alpha because a guy with a good character can be alpha .

I see the same thing happening here, the all pickup stuff was mostly made for clubbing and one night stands, the girls you get to close are most likely the crappiest you can get, no matter how beautiful, and in the end I see many guys with the same "girly" discourse, women are *****es, women are flaky etc... What would you expect with these type of women?

Sure many gurus are saying that this is all about building a life, and YES you can use your seduction skills to get a wife, but don´t expect that ***** you f closed at the club bathroom to be a faithful caring wife!! You have to change the environment completly.

Guys expecting club girls/one night stands to be their girlfriends or wives are digging their own graves. Most girls with issues follow bad boys, most DJ´s follow biatches, be aware....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you make a very good point. +1

Igetit!

Reaction score
zekko said:
I think you make a very good point. +1
+1 rep from me too man.

This is a HIGHLY intelligent post,I like reading stuff like this.

This thing needs to be archived.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*nibbles on this food for thought*

Quite good.

+1 for you.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't associate a DJ with trying to be a good caring husband.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
I don't associate a DJ with trying to be a good caring husband.
Bingo, DJ-ing is quite the opposite of being a good caring husband, and being good in relationships.

But I found that the most beneficial aspect of DJ-ing (in the relationship sense) is that I don't really care that much about other women when I'm in a relationship.

Other guys I know that are in relationships say that they feel like they are trapped, and wish they could hook up with other girls. But I see relationships as being something of a comfort zone. Being single quite frequently, but still hooking up and meeting girls kind of allows you to have fun most of the time. But when you are in a relationship, there is less desire to do the same thing.

Of course that is looking at the optimistic side of DJ-ing. But yes, DJ-ing is about meeting girls in clubs, hooking up, and not necessarily about relationships.

In the end though, you will find that these one night flings are one of the most fun things that you will experience in life. If you can better yourself, then you will still be able to maintain relationships in the future. But then again, if you get too used to the DJ-ing lifestyle, then yes, you are digging your own grave.

gbmack

Banned
Reaction score
Being a DJ consists of two things:

1. self improvement
2. gaming chicks

Being a slut consists of one thing:

1. gaming guys

Sluts and DJs are only similar in one way, and that's fvcking with the minds of the other gender. Sure, it's fun and could give you experience, but in the end it's not what you wanna be doing for the rest of your life.

I think there comes a time when you know deep in your gut that you've met the 100% perfect girl (this is tough), and that is when you drop the "gaming chicks" part of being a DJ, but you never stop improving yourself and your mind, such as confidence, not giving a fvck what others think, pursuing your goals, having no fear, etc.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Sure many gurus are saying that this is all about building a life, and YES you can use your seduction skills to get a wife, but don´t expect that ***** you f closed at the club bathroom to be a faithful caring wife!! You have to change the environment completly.

Guys expecting club girls/one night stands to be their girlfriends or wives are digging their own graves. Most girls with issues follow bad boys, most DJ´s follow biatches, be aware....
Do you know what's funny? That that "good" girl that could pass as wife material may not have had such a "good" past as you may think. Anything could have happened that you'll never think or find out about.

But having such high expectations is silly anyway.
It's the same kind of delusion that cougars create about the "ideal" man.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls are the same. All girls go clubbing, all girls like attention and all girls will fall for guy with good game.

You are wrong as usual!

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
All girls are the same. All girls go clubbing, all girls like attention and all girls will fall for guy with good game.

You are wrong as usual!
You miss the point as usual. And stop "following " me and please get a life you sick psyco.
Also you shoud know what is the rate of success of best PUA`s, and you will understand that in cold approaches, even if your game is terrific your success will be low, with low life scum girls.

Last edited:

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously I meant DJ´s as users on this forum, since it´s clear that most are here looking for long term relationships, and it´s smart and legit to use Don Juan skills to get a real fulfilling relationship. Of course Real Don Juans don´t even need foruns like this.

And for the retards (as Ease) of course most girls go clubbing, but don´t expect that girl that you fvck closed the first night in the club to be a decent one. Of course there are some girls that appear to be saints and are sluts.... but if the girl made you a bj in the first time you met is guaranteed she is a low life biatch.

And change the environment, meet decent girls during the day through friends, that you can take to party.

In short and again, women whine about bad guys and they still go after them. Many guys here go for club wh*res and get surprised when they get cheated, and then they say "oh it´s because all women are equal, I only use women to fvck from now on"... it´s completly retarded really.

Of course if your goal in life is only fvcking as many women possible to get into guiness, than this thread is not for you. I mean, I don´t need to explain everything.. do I?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell me JdelaSilviera, where do you go to find these 'good girls' that you speak of?

this thread is full of assumptions only.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly through friends. And of course there are good girls in clubs, it´s just if you get to even make out with a girl you met and the club be very very careful if you want to take the things to the next level. And don´t say that all women are wh*res just because you keep going for them...as women shouldn´t say all men are pigs.

I´m no longer replying, those who got the message good, those who didn´t too bad

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus! I take a break from the site for a while and you lot are all biatching!!

Take the skills you want from sosuave, RSD and all the other sites and disregard what you don’t want.

to do that you have to decide WHAT YOU WANT! that’s what this site is about, its not about girls its about LIFE! And YOUR happiness!

Some guys just wanna ****, there’s nothing wrong with that and you shouldn’t judge a girl if she wants to do the same! And you’re more likely to find that in a club!

Other guys want a serious relationship, those my friends are harder to find, to do that you find it by networking, at work, evening classes, everyday situations, and SOMETIMES CLUBS just use your judgement

Decide what YOU want and go for it, all the skills to do that can be found here.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any DJ who is looking to marry some b1tch he boned in a bathroom isn't a DJ at all.

edit: I'll elaborate a bit:

Being a DJ is about having high self-worth. If you think some bathroom slvt is worthy of marrying you, you have low self-worth. AKA not a DJ.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Let´s be serious, some women only complain how bad men can be, and that men are cheaters etc... These type of women are most likely, the ones that fall for bad boy (too agressive, abusive,cheater) type all the time. I´m not saying the term alpha because a guy with a good character can be alpha .

I see the same thing happening here, the all pickup stuff was mostly made for clubbing and one night stands, the girls you get to close are most likely the crappiest you can get, no matter how beautiful, and in the end I see many guys with the same "girly" discourse, women are *****es, women are flaky etc... What would you expect with these type of women?

Two reasons why this happens. For most people it is easier to seduce a girl who is in a bar or club for the sole purpose of being fvcked rather than approaching a random girl on the streets and getting her into a fvcking or dating mood.

The other is that as soon as a girl does not put out on the 1st 2nd or 3rd date people cry for blood and say she has low interest level, she's playing games. But then when she puts out on the first date she's automatically labeled a ho in our minds that you only fvck or have a STR with.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
This post is spot on. You can't expect to turn a ho into a housewife
Yes, thank you. It should be obvious though, but many guys are doing this mistake. Women also don´t understand why their relationships fail, if they go for the same type all the time, things are not going to be different.

Guys are misunderstanding for instance Mystery words about building a life, pickup is good for clubing an it´s good for building a life, but you shouldn´t build a life at the club. Being a guy that usually hangs out with single decent hot chicks, I know from experience that they NEVER LEAVE a club with other guys, and they have tons hitting on them each night. Most decent girls don´t do that. Only wh*res... and than you start loving the wh*re, men fall in love much faster than women and that´s dangerous for us, there are actually studies on this.
This is not the same as oneitis concept, I don´t have any problems with love.

One guy is trying to help, and a bunch of trolls want to prove they understand women better, or argue about the Don Juanism concept.What a joke. We have enough ****blockers outside, at least here we are not competing with each other for women so a little more cordial replies would be nice.