Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are children worth it? Do you regret having kids??

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the politically correct answer is to say " i dont regret my kids". Are there any parents that regret having children? With as many crappy parents that exist I would imagine that quite a few regret their kids. I would hate to have kids with the modern woman and then realize I should have just been an anti natalist. The only reason I interact with the modern woman is because one day I may want a child.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a parent. There are parents that regret having children, but their voices aren't heard that much. There's more content surrounding mothers who regret having children than having fathers who regret having children.

Right now, if you are a man thinking about having children with a woman, there's one important thing to consider. If you have kids with a woman today, you are more likely to not be in a romantic relationship with that woman by the time the first child turns 18 than you are to have stayed in the same romantic relationship for all those years. I don't think it is a good idea to subject a child to a broken home. I was raised in a household where a divorce occurred. The divorce didn't occur until I was in high school, but my parents had an unhealthy relational dynamic for the entirety of my childhood. It is astounding that my parents were together 20+ years when they had no business being a couple for more than 6-12 months.

I have always been unmotivated to have children. For men that want children more than I have wanted them, they face a challenging decision. You're correct that people get into LTRs and eventually get married for the sake of having a stable home for raising children. That stability is a illusion. Many men end up divorced. Just look in this "Mature Man" thread right now where @Machine10033 got some texts from an ex married with children to a doctor. This ex wants to have sex with @Machine10033 and her doctor husband might not even be aware she's looking for new penis.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to know a girl who had a kid with her husband because she thought it would be a way to improve their relationship. The guy is a recovered alcoholic. Needless to say, it didn't work, once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. She openly admitted that she wished she hadn't done it, but she still loved her child with all her heart.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to know a girl who had a kid with her husband because she thought it would be a way to improve their relationship. The guy is a recovered alcoholic. Needless to say, it didn't work, once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. She openly admitted that she wished she hadn't done it, but she still loved her child with all her heart.
That is not a regret of children, a regret of her poor choice of man to have said child with.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i regret it. Obviously I am happy for my daughter, she is a individual , a unique character and being in this universe just like you and me. But my Lord it took me some drama ,pain heartache and bs to even be able to see her.

My next LTR did a abortion and tbh I am happy she did it . I would have 2 batshyt crazy babymoms living both at the other side of the country. Plus she showed so much crazy behavior, I am unsure she would be a good mother.

Gone are the days that being a mother shapes a woman to be a relatively good person. Dont think that a child will make her respect you more, quite the opposite will happen. She will look down on you even faster and hyper gamy will kick in harder ( I need a real man vs I need you).

I think best thing a man can do is just tell Stacy you want kids, impregnate her and try some co parenting. And accept that one day you're son will hear all kinds of crazy stories about his mother.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2022 the deal appears to be - you have kids, the state owns them, you pay for them. Your kids rule you and can change their gender anytime they want. If you disagree with your own kid you’ll be arrested.

If you’re a guy who works with deals as part of your job, like I do, then this is a flaming pile of dogsh1t of a deal.

It’s almost as bad as the marriage deal. States owns your wife etc etc

The laws have been changed gents. If we want this to be a good deal again then the laws have to be restored. It’s really that simple.

What’s not simple is dealing with the men at the top who don’t want you to change these laws ;) we know who you are.
I am a divorced father of two young ones, fighting a narcissist ex in court and can say that’s pretty much how it works. The hierarchy goes something like this: State>mother>child>father. A judge at one of my appearances actually said that children often know what’s best for them better than their parents do. To the family court system in the western world, men are little more than a wallet.

I married the b!tch back when I was as blue pilled as they come. I was clueless.

That being said, I can’t imagine life without my kids and they are worth every ounce of pain I’ve been through as a result of my former relationship.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to have kids...on holidays and special events I often regret not having them.

when I’m enjoying one of my many hobbies while my friends are working at a sweltering concession stand... for their kids travel team I’m happy I didn’t have them.

2022 I don’t think I would want to bring a child into this madness... I don’t even know how many genders we currently have...

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to have kids...on holidays and special events I often regret not having them.

when I’m enjoying one of my many hobbies while my friends are working at a sweltering concession stand... for their kids travel team I’m happy I didn’t have them.

2022 I don’t think I would want to bring a child into this madness... I don’t even know how many genders we currently have...
One of the things about The Red Pill is that it puts some of us men in special position because we have a secret knowledge that the powers that be don't necessarily want us to know. I've been thinking about this and the possibility that if I have kids now, they'll be miles ahead of their peers if I can give them this Red Pill knowledge.

The United States has been through a lot, including its bout with Fascism and eugenics in the early 20th century. Wokeism is now the challenge of our day. We need allies if we're ever going to come out of this.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gfs brother regrets them hes married and got 3 kids.
He hates working 2 jobs not getting any sleep and always having some appointment/concession for the kids.
He got a vasectomy thats how done he was.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a daughter, I do love her to death but realize your life drastically changes after kids. Do everything you want to do in life before you have them. Once they are here traveling is very difficult. I have a great woman who is the mother but I lucked out on that. I would not ever have kids with a woman who didn't have the same ideals as I do.

They are expensive, and its emotionally draining at times but there are some pretty amazing moments that you can't put a price on.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a daughter, I do love her to death but realize your life drastically changes after kids. Do everything you want to do in life before you have them. Once they are here traveling is very difficult. I have a great woman who is the mother but I lucked out on that. I would not ever have kids with a woman who didn't have the same ideals as I do.

They are expensive, and its emotionally draining at times but there are some pretty amazing moments that you can't put a price on.
Would you have another one?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Understandable
I'm not a parent. There are parents that regret having children, but their voices aren't heard that much. There's more content surrounding mothers who regret having children than having fathers who regret having children.

Right now, if you are a man thinking about having children with a woman, there's one important thing to consider. If you have kids with a woman today, you are more likely to not be in a romantic relationship with that woman by the time the first child turns 18 than you are to have stayed in the same romantic relationship for all those years. I don't think it is a good idea to subject a child to a broken home. I was raised in a household where a divorce occurred. The divorce didn't occur until I was in high school, but my parents had an unhealthy relational dynamic for the entirety of my childhood. It is astounding that my parents were together 20+ years when they had no business being a couple for more than 6-12 months.

I have always been unmotivated to have children. For men that want children more than I have wanted them, they face a challenging decision. You're correct that people get into LTRs and eventually get married for the sake of having a stable home for raising children. That stability is a illusion. Many men end up divorced. Just look in this "Mature Man" thread right now where @Machine10033 got some texts from an ex married with children to a doctor. This ex wants to have sex with @Machine10033 and her doctor husband might not even be aware she's looking for new penis.
Yeh bro i agree. The divorce is inevitable. It is selfish to subject a child to a divorce that you know is going to happen.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont think that a child will make her respect you more, quite the opposite will happen. She will look down on you even faster and hyper gamy will kick in harder ( I need a real man vs I need you).

I think best thing a man can do is just tell Stacy you want kids, impregnate her and try some co parenting. And accept that one day you're son will hear all kinds of crazy stories about his mother.
This is haunting. What is especially interesting is what you say about hypergamy kicking in even harder. Wow....hey thanks for being honest about the regret thing. Btw how expensive are children?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That being said, I can’t imagine life without my kids and they are worth every ounce of pain I’ve been through as a result of my former relationship.
I wont understand this until i have my own kids.