Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are brunettes naturally more aggressive when going after men?

Reaction score
Speaking strictly about white women here but this can apply to some Middle Eastern women and mixed race women that look white too perhaps.

I notice in all of my years of going out, running game and time with dating apps that I get way more come ons, aggressive flirting and escalation from brunettes than blondes. Examples include getting smacked on the ass, having a girl grind on me, jump on me for a makeout, aggressively flirt and hint that we should hook up.

The most aggressive come ons I have had in my life have been from brunettes and rarely from any other kinds of women, other than maybe black women. Of all types, I'd say Italian women are by far the worst and the most aggressive out there, you know if they like you because they make it super obvious. It is tough to lose them once they are into you.

Like I am talking really aggressive stuff such as "we gonna f-ck or not?" to trying to grab my **** after having a few friends and get me to smash.

But I notice that gingers and blondes I run into rarely if ever do this.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking strictly about white women here but this can apply to some Middle Eastern women and mixed race women that look white too perhaps.

I notice in all of my years of going out, running game and time with dating apps that I get way more come ons, aggressive flirting and escalation from brunettes than blondes. Examples include getting smacked on the ass, having a girl grind on me, jump on me for a makeout, aggressively flirt and hint that we should hook up.

The most aggressive come ons I have had in my life have been from brunettes and rarely from any other kinds of women, other than maybe black women. Of all types, I'd say Italian women are by far the worst and the most aggressive out there, you know if they like you because they make it super obvious. It is tough to lose them once they are into you.

Like I am talking really aggressive stuff such as "we gonna f-ck or not?" to trying to grab my **** after having a few friends and get me to smash.

But I notice that gingers and blondes I run into rarely if ever do this.
You’re really on this hair colour thing hey? Haha

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brunettes are the most common so they naturally compensate for that.