Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are AW's that bad?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of people talk bad about Attention Wh0res and say to stay away from them.

I agree with this because, all they want is your validation and nothing else to do with you. They are insecure and want to be complimented and feel good about themselves from all the guys showing them attention.

But, don't we all want attention of people complimenting us and ect. to make us feel good?

Or what if your girlfriend is a AW? Sure, you wouldn't like it cause of her guy friends and her hanging around them trying to get there validation. But, is it really hurting you that she trys to get validation from other men? (unless she is cheating) Maybe, that type of validation should only need to come from you as her boyfriend?

I know there is alot of topics on AW's but, I'm trying to look at a different perspective on this..

I would like to hear other thoughts and opionions about these type of women.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well most girls are AW's to a certain extent, but i think the real problem is bout the girls that are a litteral form of the word attention *****. they piss me off so much it isnt funny. the reason why is because attention *****s always get what they want...attention. theres always AFC guys around to give it to them, and it pisses me off to see it.

theres a major AW who hangs out with me and my friends at school. im the ONLY one that doesn't give her attention. she's very good looking, but shels already got a boyfriend, and its none of us so i honestly have no idea why she hangs around us (probably because were cool :D).

when we are talking about something she sometimes connects it to sex to try to be "funny." she slaps me and a few of the other guys asses.

then when I'm playing basketball there are a bunch of girls who come by and pull a few of the guys off in the middle of the game to "talk." this really interferes with our game and the girls arent that attractive...i could pull beter and so could all the other guys playing basketball if they made the effort.

there is very little i hate more than an attention *****. (lol it rhymes)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But, don't we all want attention of people complimenting us and ect. to make us feel good?"

Yes but you have to understand everyone that is normal has a healthy narcissism about them and that means we enjoy compliments for good things we do and just as a nice gesture from people but we don't need them to live and we don't need to be constantly re-assured that the same person we just got validation from still likes us every minute of every day which is pretty much how AW's operate.

They are a sieve of attention, love and validation that can never be filled.

We are not, we can be filled and enriched by people's compliments and kind gestures for quite a long while.

AW's are sieve's because they lack object constancy.

AW's will also go to greater destructive links to get their attention and drama fix as in they will spread hurtful rumours, turn friends against friends, get guys hating and killing eachother over them, get guys into fighting over them and do all sorts of vile things to themselves and others for the attention that they crave.

Yes they are that bad.

Normal people don't do this and even if they did they certainly wouldn't need it like AW's do.

Often AW are referred to here and in other places as "Sunshine Girls" but I think in reality a more apt description of them would be "Darkside Girls" or something else with a more appropriate ring to it which indicated destruction, poison and manipulation.

Oh and for my "Darkside Girls" name change idea I certainly hope it doesn't get confused with "The Force" or that crazy Christian woman's butchery of the phrase by saying "Dork sided".

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"But, don't we all want attention of people complimenting us and ect. to make us feel good?"

Yes but you have to understand everyone that is normal has a healthy narcissism about them and that means we enjoy compliments for good things we do and just as a nice gesture from people but we don't need them to live and we don't need to be constantly re-assured that the same person we just got validation from still likes us every minute of every day which is pretty much how AW's operate.

They are a sieve of attention, love and validation that can never be filled.

We are not, we can be filled and enriched by people's compliments and kind gestures for quite a long while.

AW's are sieve's because they lack object constancy.

AW's will also go to greater destructive links to get their attention and drama fix as in they will spread hurtful rumours, turn friends against friends, get guys hating and killing eachother over them, get guys into fighting over them and do all sorts of vile things to themselves and others for the attention that they crave.

Yes they are that bad.

Normal people don't do this and even if they did they certainly wouldn't need it like AW's do.

Often AW are referred to here and in other places as "Sunshine Girls" but I think in reality a more apt description of them would be "Darkside Girls" or something else with a more appropriate ring to it which indicated destruction, poison and manipulation.

Oh and for my "Darkside Girls" name change idea I certainly hope it doesn't get confused with "The Force" or that crazy Christian woman's butchery of the phrase by saying "Dork sided".
That was a good way of putting it. What boggles me is why do women still need to be AW's when they got a man who gives them just enough attention? Is it some kind of unstable chemicle in-balance in their brain. Or something more addicting like a drug? Some say it's because they had issues with there dad. Some dad's werent there or good to them. Or daddy spolied them...

Attention hors are like junkies and validation from guys is there fix. I guess we all have some kind of craving to a certin extent. I can say I'm a pvssy addict. Too bad they don't make pvssy patch or pvssy gum! :rolleyes:

But, back on point. Can there be more reasons behind why they do this? Can they ever be satisfied, do they do this without realizing?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That was a good way of putting it. What boggles me is why do women still need to be AW's when they got a man who gives them just enough attention?"

Well when we're talking about the pathological kind of AW ie borderlines and histrionics attention and the fantasy ideal man is all that they care about. The guy they are with currently is whom they are projecting the ever changing fantasy ideal onto. They don't actually care about and love this person as an individual. He is just a male that serves a function any male can fulfill. An object in other words like how any toaster can make toast.

Why they need a new man to fulfill their attention needs is because the longer they are around a certain man they begin to see through your eyes how truly empty their life is and devoid of love.

You love them but they can't feel it or connect with it and this frightens them on a subconscious level because they realize the empty void and blackhole of need that is their soul so then they lose attraction and project the fantasy ideal onto someone new that has triggered it through some arbitrary totally random way.

They need someone new in order to assimilate the new personality since they have no true identity and personality of their own. Also they can begin the ideal man story in someone new that doesn't know about the emptiness that they are in totality yet so the personality disordered girl can get fully caught up and lost in her dream world without the pesky reality of the situation creeping up on her waking her up from that dream.

Normal AW's ie the non sick kind are just silly young girls that don't know how to get male attention any other way than doing riske "Girls Gone Wild" type of things or just other stupid things in general like talking louder than everyone else on purpose to draw attention to themselves, flirting or just acting goofy. You can tell this type from the pathological histrionic and borderline AW because they have real empathy and actually care about people. They'll generally have positive things to say about their parents and their circle of friends won't mostly be consisted of guys only like a true pathological AW's would.

"Is it some kind of unstable chemicle in-balance in their brain. Or something more addicting like a drug? Some say it's because they had issues with there dad. Some dad's werent there or good to them. Or daddy spolied them..."

Yes for the pathological AW's borderlines and histrionics they have received a PTSD like brain trauma as infants when their mother rejected them in some way by not interacting with them by giving them the proper attention and love as babies. The rejection deeply traumatizes and horrifies the infant girl on a deep level that effects her via personality disorder for the rest of her life.

For the normal non sick AW's its just youth and hormones basically and not having a good mother like say Penkitten to tell them how to act properly to attract boys lol.

"Attention hors are like junkies and validation from guys is there fix. I guess we all have some kind of craving to a certin extent. I can say I'm a pvssy addict. Too bad they don't make pvssy patch or pvssy gum!"

LMAO!!!

"But, back on point. Can there be more reasons behind why they do this? Can they ever be satisfied, do they do this without realizing?"

I've already pretty much laid out the reasons ie they are trying to capture parental validation through reliving a self destructive relationship pattern over and over again.

As for if they can ever be satisfied?

Only if they get themselves some psychotherapy and are among the lucky in the Cluster B category that can benefit from it as not all can even if they honestly seek a change in their lives to be rid of the disorder.

And yes a lot of the time their harmful behaviour is outside of awareness.

In general most HPD's and BPD's have no insight.

In fact one of the HPD's on the forum I used to moderate gave herself that name ie "noinsight".

They do tend to figure out something is wrong with them but usually only in the early to mid 30's after a ton of broken relationships and dreams.

Some find out earlier what they are and seek a cure.

Being a personality disorder though it is highly resistant to change because much like our personalitys this is who they are.

Normally depression accompanies these disorders and traits of the other Cluster B Personality disorders can overlap which I believe is called co-morbidity.

Oh and to conclude the non pathological AW's grow out of this phase or they become 40 year old bar flies with dyed blond hair and a cigarette in the side of their wrinkled mouth waiting for KarmaSutra to get off of work to take their $30 easily when he beats them at billiards for the 30th time this year lmfao. :crackup: