Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are attention *****s unstable/filled with issues

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention from men validates a woman, as it shows her that she is desirable and attractive. Wanting to look good and have men approach you and ask you out is flattering and makes women feel good about themselves, perfectly normal. However, what can we say about women that intentionally go out of their way for attention and lead men on purely for the sake of it?

For instance; I've met women who had boyfriends that would flirt with me and clearly enjoy my company and attention, but after making a move or just over time they became aware of where that was going and would discontinue their behavior. To me that it's normal to be attracted to other people whilst in a relationship but upon realizing where it was going to avoid encouraging that type of attention.

But what about women who intentionally lead a guy on for attention, even after him asking her out and stating he was interested. Mind you, it's a bit different if a guy has been "friends" with a woman for a while without making a move on her, but with a guy that asked her out early on this is very different.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a women thing, men and women both do this, hell I do it myself lol im a good looking guy and I will sometimes flirt with girls just because I know I'm going to get validation because I'm attractive.

Everyone does it to a certain extinct and I don't believe in attention ***** because that's puts women in a certain category which is wrong in my opinion because ALL women want and need constant attention and validation. All women are attention *****s if you want to be technical

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a women thing, men and women both do this, hell I do it myself lol im a good looking guy and I will sometimes flirt with girls just because I know I'm going to get validation because I'm attractive.

Everyone does it to a certain extinct and I don't believe in attention ***** because that's puts women in a certain category which is wrong in my opinion because ALL women want and need constant attention and validation. All women are attention *****s if you want to be technical
I'm not referring to one time flirtatious moments but an actual stringing along of an individual over a given period of time.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Anything beyond moderate female attention seeking behavior signals personal issues. If it’s out of the norm, she is also…
Watch her actions

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way more, though is that it's a type of sociopathic women with very low empathy who gets what's called narcissistic Supply from your pathetic behavior. I've had enough cluster B women tell me directly that they do this.
Sounds like a nightmarish female to encounter, way more common than one would think though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention from men validates a woman, as it shows her that she is desirable and attractive. Wanting to look good and have men approach you and ask you out is flattering and makes women feel good about themselves, perfectly normal. However, what can we say about women that intentionally go out of their way for attention and lead men on purely for the sake of it?.
On the one hand, we have women who are fed up with male attention so they cease to value it. They may even come to despise it.
On the other, we have the attention hos, who get addicted to it and seek it out.

I don't think the latter is a mental issue necessarily. It CAN be, like a girl who doesn't get love from her father. But I can see why a girl would get a rush out of attention from the opposite sex. And most of these girls are attractive, and don't have to do too much to get it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between a normal aw woman and one of these is this, and I've dated both:

1. the normal woman will do a little bit of push pull by feigning interest but make sure to not let you fall too in love with them overtly. Under no circumstances will they ever proclaim love for you. in fact I want joke around with one such girl that I loved her and she took it seriously and was ready to cut things off right there to make sure I wasn't hurt badly.

2. The sociopathic swoman will love bomb you to hell and while your radar may be on guard in the beginning at how quickly she seems to have idealized you and worship you and loves you over time you will start to believe it because in the moment some of them sort of believe it too.
I've dealt with the first category for sure, I look back and honestly feel that she just wasn't all that aware as to what her behavior was like but also that she craved my attention. I don't think it's with the intent to actually cause harm or annoyance, I just peg it as "crazy girl" that just doesn't know what she wants or how to act.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the one hand, we have women who are fed up with male attention so they cease to value it. They may even come to despise it.
On the other, we have the attention hos, who get addicted to it and seek it out.

I don't think the latter is a mental issue necessarily. It CAN be, like a girl who doesn't get love from her father. But I can see why a girl would get a rush out of attention from the opposite sex. And most of these girls are attractive, and don't have to do too much to get it.
I was disregarding the unattractive and creepy weird dudes that often hit on women. Women would love to get attention from an attractive and respectable guy, common sense.

You bring up a good point, but as was mentioned they probably get a rush and addiction to the validation that they get from all the attention. I also feel that social media, particularly instagram, has allowed this to get out of hand. The reality is that most men don't cold approach women, so the amount of attention an attractive one would get, who'd also be intimidating to guys, would be far less compared to now. Women can upload a photo on instagram and get hundreds of likes and dozens of thristy dudes hitting them up on there. I can easily see how those women would become addicted to that need for validation.

Reaction score
I've dealt with the first category for sure, I look back and honestly feel that she just wasn't all that aware as to what her behavior was like but also that she craved my attention. I don't think it's with the intent to actually cause harm or annoyance, I just peg it as "crazy girl" that just doesn't know what she wants or how to act.
yeah i honestly chalk it up a lot of the time to just simply the unconscious, many women are completely unaware of what they want, completely indecisive, and don't understand the consequences of their actions, add all of this together and they break a lot of hearts, but will still be able to do their mental gymnastics at the end of the day to justify it...so they don't feel like a bad person

would you consider this cluster b behavior? i think its honestly just normal girl behavior

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i honestly chalk it up a lot of the time to just simply the unconscious, many women are completely unaware of what they want, completely indecisive, and don't understand the consequences of their actions, add all of this together and they break a lot of hearts, but will still be able to do their mental gymnastics at the end of the day to justify it...so they don't feel like a bad person

would you consider this cluster b behavior? i think its honestly just normal girl behavior
I don't necessarily consider this cluster b behavior, after all I wasn't the one who originally presented that idea on this thread.

I think it can be easy to feel that she is indeed intentionally doing things to mess with guys with no consideration of the consequences, but as was mentioned she might be totally oblivious. Mind you, I think there are definitely some women who intentionally screw with guys and are completely aware of what they are doing, but I personally feel that such women represent a small minority of attention *****s. The thing is, for a woman to go out of her way purely for attention and stringing a guy along makes no sense if it is done so intentionally. A truly manipulative woman might be a gold digger or looking to gain some sort of real benefit. However, at the end of the day such behavior shouldn't be encourage, regardless of whether or not she was aware of her behavior.

As for whether or not it's normal girl behavior, sort of. I think a woman's age will play a huge role in this, with girls that are in their teens and early 20s such behavior is a bit more normal. If you have a woman who is older than that though I'd feel that there are other issues at hand.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women leading men on, is a sh!t test.

She wants to know how much of a wuss you are, and have fun whilst in the process of suckering you.

See: frame test

Simply not putting yourself on her turf, solves this.

A woman can't lead a man on, if she's chasing him like he's the last man on earth.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a red flag. It's a one way ticket to Netflix and chill. Not upgrade to LTR. It's a deal breaker since it is fueled by open hypergamy. Basically, attention ***** to test the waters. It's cawk carousel on steroids. Downgrade her to booty call.

Western women frame it you cannot tell her what to do, how to dress, etc.

Reframe: I don't date attention *****s. I don't date single mom's. I don't bother with lmr or low sex drive.

Only pursue top form SMV, feminine and submissive. Her best or gtfo.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve generalized it to being this. The faster that it appears she’s falling into you, is the exact same rate she can (and will) fall out of it. This doesn’t apply everywhere, but for those girls that seem super into you, super fast - watch out. She’ll vanish just as fast onto someone or something else. If it seems like she’s too into you for how much she knows about you, how long... keep it as a red flag. Example, I’ve known a few girls over the years that will gush compliments on you (like it’s far overkill). Something inside says ‘Why are they saying all these things...’ (gut feeling). The ending varies for each, but it’s less impactful on you if you don’t believe they believe in the bull**** they’re spewing at you.

I find they’re a hassle to deal with at minimum (flaky and ADHD mentality). Worst case, you can get gaslit about believing all the **** they are saying about you... then get head tripped when they suddenly stop, start turning on you with silent treatment and attitude over nothing. Might be moving more into cluster b stuff with that, but I’d say it’s worth checking your gut feeling early if something’s not right. If not, then take a step back and evaluate.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh but she can. See: love bombing.
sure, that would apply if she's a hoe, and chasing every guy she meets.

Screen more.....then screen more.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hos dont chase evrry guy they meet to fvck. They establish the ability to draw resources and give minimum to nothing.
too many chodes chasing them hoez.