MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I've seen much worse at the beaches here in the US!!I was looking at this photo of folks trying to beat the sweltering heat there:
View attachment 7767
my opinion: Look out for the bikini-whales.![]()
I guess that lower-intelligent folks (i.e., which correlates pretty well with being lower-income) are more fecund (i.e., because intelligence is a K-selective trait, and thus not having intelligence requires the R-selective trait of increased fecundity to genetically remain), and certainly being a low-income man correlates with having less ability to attract an attractive woman., and so such men typically wind up with fatties. It reminds me of the cult classic movie "Idiocracy".Lower income families are more likely to produce children with weight issues. It's only going to get worse, for not just Argentina but for most countries. Welcome to the future cowboy, was it everything you had hoped for?
There's probably some truth there, but I'm sure there's more than just genetics playing a role. We've evolved to conserve energy during famines so it's not very surprising when people live a sedentary lifestyle. It's actually a bit of an anomaly for someone to choose to be active. Combine this with a poor diet filled with empty calories such as sugary soft drinks and fast food, and you have a recipe for disaster. As fast food is not as nutritionally dense as healthy food, and because it's easy for your body to metabolize, it creates a scenario where you can consume a large quantity of junk without feeling full. You have to remember also that sugar and calorie rich foods were a rare commodity in nature, so people naturally become addicted to these foods.I guess that lower-intelligent folks (i.e., which correlates pretty well with being lower-income) are more fecund (i.e., because intelligence is a K-selective trait, and thus not having intelligence requires the R-selective trait of increased fecundity to genetically remain), and certainly being a low-income man correlates with having less ability to attract an attractive woman., and so such men typically wind up with fatties. It reminds me of the cult classic movie "Idiocracy".
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.