Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are any of you out there teachers?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm taking a complete turn and going into teaching (my passion). The problem is that the licensure can take up to another year of my life. I HATE living where I do. I want to move ASAP. Single, and no kids. My question is;

Do any of you know if private schools hire teachers without a license? If so, where do I find them? Is there specific websites? I can't for the life of me find any private schools that hire teachers with no license and just Master's.

And

Do you think I should just finish this license here (I'm one semester plus student teaching away, total of a year) and then move? Or just transfer to another school? I'm definately losing my mind in this city. Other states accept my license I guess. It's just that I have to get it from somewhere.

Before you say anything about money, I don't care about it. I'm a humble guy and don't need to make 100k a year. I want to, finally, do something I love and wanted to do for a long time. So, please give some advice if you know any way to get into this profession. I already have a Master's Degree but do not have licensure.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say get the license. It will help make you more credible but you could always do substitute teaching but it ain't the same.

- comic_relief

PS Before you harp on me for not being education, I go to an education school for PA and have MANY friends in the education field

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to add that if you get the license its a plus for you
your free to do what you want with it
if your working on a school and the conditions being to sucks so you are free to find somewhere else

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe some states have certification programs for non-education degrees, some that even let you, after intensive initial training (usually over the summer -- prior to the beginning of the school year), concurrently teach (with or without supervision) while working towards the teaching certification. Look to see if your state has an alternative certification program of some sort for people interested in teaching.