Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Any Of You Guys Natural DJ's

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talkin with my brother last night about girls and stuff and I realized that he was just born a DJ/ Alpha male. Damn I wish I could be like that. Are any of you guys like this?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are, some are not.

I can say that I wasn't really an AFC back then.
Yes, I had some flaws but they can be fixed.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt have a problem meeting girls before i came to this board but i did have trouble taking it to the next level. I was social and had a sense of humor. I had some AFC idea though...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Are Any Of You Guys Natural DJ's

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
Yes.
Yes boys and girls, this is a perfect example of what we call "wishful thinking".

I wasn't always a natural Dj, I'm just coming into my own...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I fell out of my mothers womb the nurse picked me up and I immediately began with some kino. All the way to my bed I was getting REAL strong eye contact. She seemed really in to me. She was smiling and saying all kinds of cutesy wutsey stuff to me. I instantly knew it was ON. A few more nurses gathered around too. They all were oggling over me and checking out my nude body. I was thinking of going for a kiss close on a few of them but they initiated first and I didn't have to. By the time I left the hospital I had the digits from all the nurses and also from a couple other babies who were in the waiting room.

So to answer your question, Yes I am a natural.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the laugh man, that was good :p

NEWBIE, want a really good adivice? GO AND TALK TO YOUR BROTHER ABOUT GILRS. ASk him to teach you stuff, you are so lucky you have a person you can always talk to about this stuff.

I always THOUGHT i was a DJ, but then i started realizing that i am not getting anywhere with girls, so i started questioning my views. One day i read Doube Your Dating, and it was on. 1.5 Months later i am who i am today, a DJ in progress ;)

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a natural DJ?

I mean you always have to learn from somewhere? be it subliminal or concious?
How can you be a natural DJ? I don't understand, what is an unatural DJ?

Learning from books etc is unatural?
When you say natural DJ you mean he hasn't read up anything about it rite?

Well that means he has learnt from experience and observation?

You may think a natural DJ is a man that just gets alot of women, but that's not what a DJ is.
He may get alot of women just from being very good looking, but thats not a DJ is it? Its not your pyhsical appearance its your personality!

A natural DJ is a man that wants but does not need, not only pretend not to need, but will actually not need.
He is confident and charming, strong minded and independant.

So how has become like this?
You can't be born like it, its social influences and surroundings maybe.
He has learnt (subliminaly) from maybe his father or brothers

So is a natural DJ someone that has learnt the DJ way of life by subliminal ways?
An unatural DJ is someone that has consiously learnt it?

So to become a natural DJ do you have to learn it subliminaly by changing your social life?

Sorry for bad spelling

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Hell no

Not likely if i was then i would out there getting laid but instead i have to read educate and apply this stuff. I think i am learning as there is one skill which i already know and thats to be confident and never never give up the fight i refuse to belive that i cant get a date, i think that makes a naturall DJ even if they dont score in the beggining.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that we are all overlooking something very important here. We are all natural DJs because we are all men. The essence of a DJ is the essence of manhood, no more, no less. It is a truly masculine minset. We live today in a feminised cultured, and so it takes a journey of discovery before a man can truly come into him own.

AFC(feminine man)-> Jerk(Bitter/unenlightened feminine man)->DJ (man, secure in his masculinity)

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell Ya, everyone has real dj on one shoulder, and 'little b1tch' on the other, you just choose which one to listen to...

Everyone here is try to find ways to very nicely ask the 'little b1tch' if its ok to be a man and take what you want (i.e. scripts, ss, BS)

you just have to do it...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ has ALOT to do with how you are brought up as a child. LOL I already have big plans for my child (when I make one) and i'm sure he's not going to be an AFC.

Reaction score
Yes. I'm here to do some revising and tuning-up my DJ CAR..Ain't nothing wrong with coming to a place like this and reassuring yourself and getting more fresher ideas. like in music or sports, the guy's a professional but slowly he realizes he needs to try something new and fresh within his "working field", but sometimes when done wrong, it can be called selling-out because even though your trying new **** to improve, you forget to stick with what has made you successful. I'm trying new **** to improve my game, but without forgetting my principles and values... To me girls are just HUMANS!!! they eat, sleep, work, ****, and die just like the guys, and with confidence, that is why I don't hesitate to talk to any chick or person I want. Same goes for celebrities, I know a couple of celebrities but, don't get all frozen up in the moment, because they're just HUMANS!!!! realize that and you'll be on your way to being somewhat of a Don Juan(In my opinion)

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea training the little me is gonna be cool, not for ages yet though.

My girl is not gonna be allowed a boyfriend until she is 30

Also he will be fully interegated and tested and has to pass my standards. HAHA

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL! when i make my child :rolleyes: ;)

heh, son would be good, because im not sure what kind of daughter protector ill become. (she's going out, i say "hey, dont forget your b!tch shield" :p Ill probably be one of those dads who gives tips to guys who want to ask my daughter out.:)

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yea, then politely say, but if u **** her around ill burn your toes off and make you eat them

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I am a natural DJ, but it is from earlier expieriences with women being all over me, which in turn gave me the confidence I needed to be natural with women. Basically a natural DJ is a guy who has had good expieriences with women from the get go.....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by USSOCOM
Yes I am a natural DJ, but it is from earlier expieriences with women being all over me, which in turn gave me the confidence I needed to be natural with women. Basically a natural DJ is a guy who has had good expieriences with women from the get go.....

Good point. It is our FORMATIVE EXPERIENCES with women that determine which way our lives will go, as far as handling women is concerned.

There was an excellent post by someone pointing that out. But unfortunately I forget the name and the title of the post? Does anyone else know? It would be highly appropriate and helpful to put up a link to that right now.

Regards,