Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are all girls like this?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a couple of very close friends that are female. We are never afraid to talk about anything. But one of my AFC friends recently got into a gay argument with one of these girls about "openess". He was arguing with her about why she isnt more open about her life. he goes on to say:

Him: "oh, i tell you everything about me, my family, etc, etc...why dont you ever say anything about yourself. dont you trust me!?"
her: " i do trust you and i do tell you things...but somethings are just not relavant to you. i dont see why i should tell you stuff that doesnt concern you"

they go back and forth with this for another 5 mins. I just keep my mouth shut. When she leaves the room i tell my friend to chill out and explain to him...you dont need to know everything. If it does concern you, she will tell you if it does concern you, if it doest, you have to respect that.

Are all girls like this? i mean..i understand if she doesnt talk about the guys she sleeps with, it will make look like a slut or whatever. But she does have the right to privacy when she feels like it.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the topic that she won't discuss. Is it about her family? Or her finances? There's only like two people on the planet I share that information with. She's right. There are some things that are no one else's business. For instance: Is it really his business that her Aunt Martha has six toes? Would knowing that really improve their friendship?

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTH? If she doesn't want to open up, she doesn't have to.

Jeez, have a conversation, not a confessional booth.

Edit: BTW IMHO you did......"well" I guess.
Poor sod doesn't need to know everything anyways.
And replace "gay" with another word, it throws people off.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
again, she has a right to privacy. people open up to people voluntarily and your friend did. but it doesn't guarantee that your girl friend would reciprocate. its just not right. its not supposed to be an "i-give-so-you-should-give" level.

and besides, it all goes down to the comfort level. maybe their not really as close as ur friend thinks.