Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are all Don Juans atheists?

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Before you, catholic, or even muslim (or anyone else) will rage at me - don't you think that - after learning how to successfully influence women minds - which are mechanics - YES, MECHANICS, YOU DO SOMETHING, TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING, AND YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU HAVE TO DO, TO ACHIEVE THAT. - God of any relligion (regardless of the endless cosmos, which is another anti-religion proof).

What i mean is that you usually have to follow certain pattern to impress most of the women. If God existed he wouldnt make it so easy to manipulate other people lives. Women are subconscious manipulators - but readeers of this forum are CONCIOUS WOMEN MANIPULATORS.

Animals also seek for the strongest male partner. They dont have such stupid games as human do, but thats because animals are less evolved. If we were to put two random animals (example two lions but one male one female) they they would have sex no matter what. Doesnt matter lion male didnt like lion female mind or whatever.

yeah human are evolved version that have some psychology games or ways to detect AFC and neglect him (unless woman is totally virgin)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a lot of christians here I think and a lot of non-religious people, only a few people who outright reject religion as opposed to simply not practicing though

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God is everywhere but I gotta go to this place round the corner to show my devotion? Fvck that.

I'm not an atheist, nor am I religious. It's cool to observe human behaviour and the psychology behind it.

Wisdom passed through the ages does have some truth to it, but I despise people who believe anything they are told blindly because it's the 'right' thing to do.

Religious fanatics just have chronic oneitis.

There I said it.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atheist is a childish philosophy, by label I am atheist in society. I am irreligious, I don't believe in a biblical GOD.

Label that would fit me would be a "Pagan, Truth Seeker"

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is very scattered but I think what you are saying is that if there was a god, why can people be manipulated?

I'm not a Christian anymore but I did study the bible years ago and I fail to see how behavioural patterns cancels out the existence of a god. The God of the Christian Bible is a god of free will, meaning that whether you are a manipulator or the manipulated, the situation you find yourself in is a result of choice, not forced obedience.

I am irreligious in fact these days but I think you're going to have to make stronger points if you wanted to debate with believers who know their stuff. Such a discussion isn't really within the scope of this forum.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are all DJ's Atheists ? of course not....I believe in an all powerful sovereign God who does NOT love everyone ( Romans 9:13) God hated Esau BEFORE he was even born,before he had done anything good or bad.God simply chooses who he wants to be with him for all eternity Ephesians (1:4).You are either chosen as a vessel of mercy or wrath it's as simple as that.In other words you have NO free will where salvation is concerned.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a theist, but certainly NOT a Calvinist. Freedom is central to my view of things. Eros, art, rhetoric, passion, love... all the human elements... are actually made intelligible to me by a belief in a creative God.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried searching for God, and asking for help. It came after I stood up and gave my finger to the world and then my life changed. If I'm to be completely honest though, I don't think it was God that did that. Praying for 2 years straight several times a day every single day before anything happened. I think it was because it was on my mind so much that I changed, not because of 'God' or any of that. That's tr honest truth. I'm somewhere between deist and agnostic.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silly!

Atheists don't exist. Lolz:p

Serenity

Reaction score
To answer the title question, no I do not believe all Don Juans are atheists. Pretty much any religion can be twisted to serve as a pseudo reason for what people do. People even (ab)use religion as an excuse for objectively atrocious actions, which is the extreme cases pointing to religion meaning whatever a person wants it to mean. I've seen plenty of Christians do things that's wrong according to a wide consensus, but they still find a way to justify their actions by cherry picking bible quotes.

Btw, you either didn't read the forum rules or you ignored them. Religious and political discussions are not allowed, because they generate too many problems. So I'm gonna have to report this, until it's gone you have my response.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
To answer the title question, no I do not believe all Don Juans are atheists. Pretty much any religion can be twisted to serve as a pseudo reason for what people do. People even (ab)use religion as an excuse for objectively atrocious actions, which is the extreme cases pointing to religion meaning whatever a person wants it to mean. I've seen plenty of Christians do things that's wrong according to a wide consensus, but they still find a way to justify their actions by cherry picking bible quotes.

Btw, you either didn't read the forum rules or you ignored them. Religious and political discussions are not allowed, because they generate too many problems. So I'm gonna have to report this, until it's gone you have my response.
yeah go report to the police

Anyway sorry guys I was little drunk when I made this thread. I have no clue what made me dig into religion discussion LOL

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm agnostic and non-religious. If there is a God, I seriously doubt this creature really cares about man-made religious constructs and dogma.

I think religion is needed... giving most people a purpose and reason for existence. If you took religion away from most people we would have real problems in the world. If there is a God... and religion is the answer, then of the thousands of religions out there.... only one is right and everyone else goes to hell.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is a God... and religion is the answer, then of the thousands of religions out there.... only one is right and everyone else goes to hell.
not every single religion believes that though.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not every single religion believes that though.
And that is my point. Every religion claims some sort of divine inspiration.... which one is right? They can't ALL be right.... or can they? If they are all correct, then what is the point of dogma?

Well it's actually pretty simple to thinking folks... dogma is required to control people. It is a way for otherwise weak people to exert control over others. Things happened that could not be explained... the beta males in the tribe offered explanation... and claimed to be conduits to gods... then they created ceremonies and bvllsh!t to supposedly curry favor with gods.... and suddenly a priestly class was formed. Then the weak beta males made a pack with the alpha males that Alpha rule was divinely inspired. So there was no need for Alphas to keep clubbing themselves over the head... the gods (priests) picked one... and civilization was born.

We need religion... but no one is right. If there is a "God" then we are most likely some kind of lab experiment.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one way a sinful man can be justified before the court of PERFECTION.

Take a wild guess!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that is my point. Every religion claims some sort of divine inspiration.... which one is right? They can't ALL be right.... or can they? If they are all correct, then what is the point of dogma?

Well it's actually pretty simple to thinking folks... dogma is required to control people. It is a way for otherwise weak people to exert control over others. Things happened that could not be explained... the beta males in the tribe offered explanation... and claimed to be conduits to gods... then they created ceremonies and bvllsh!t to supposedly curry favor with gods.... and suddenly a priestly class was formed. Then the weak beta males made a pack with the alpha males that Alpha rule was divinely inspired. So there was no need for Alphas to keep clubbing themselves over the head... the gods (priests) picked one... and civilization was born.

We need religion... but no one is right. If there is a "God" then we are most likely some kind of lab experiment.
or because we're all drawing straws here, atheism is refusing to draw a straw. there may or may not be a prize for the longest straw (or you might get a plot twist reveal that the prize actually goes to the shortest straw instead), but if you don't draw your odds are 0% as opposed to the non zero percent chance of winning if you draw a straw