Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are 3 dates enough?

Has it ever taken you more than 3 dates (after dorm life) for a sexual relationship

• never

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • more than 6

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said here that if a girl isn't taking off the panties by the 3rd date, you're wasting your time, because it's never gonna happen.

I always said that was a bit hasty: if she's willing to keep kissing you, keep working on her (while spinning other plates).

But I've realized: since my days of living in college dorms were over, I haven't had a single exception: The girls who were actually interested were ALWAYS ready to have sex by the third date. Those who didn't never really got comfortable enough to hang out at my house alone with drinks and a movie.

I just went through a 3rd date, an evening used up with only a smooch at the end, and maybe I'm wasting my time. Maybe not.

Last edited:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
It's been said here that if a girl isn't taking off the panties by the 3rd date, you're wasting your time, because it's never gonna happen.

I always said that was a bit hasty: if she's willing to keep kissing you, keep working on her (while spinning other plates).

But I've realized: since my days of living in college dorms were over, I haven't had a single exception: The girls who were actually interested were ALWAYS ready to have sex by the third date. Those who didn't never really got comfortable enough to hang out at my house alone with drinks and a movie.

I just went through a 3rd date, an evening used up with only a smooch at the end, and maybe I'm wasting my time. Maybe not.
My friend...in my adulthood life...I have NEVER dated a woman that not shown interest to me by either

1- Kissing me

or

2- Phucking me

My point? I never date for the purpose of "winning" a woman. I ONLY date women that I have kissed or manage to phuck.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes life gets in the way, so to speak.

Take for example a scenario where on the first date the woman throws up the slvt defense, second date she is on her period, and something happens on the third date... say, a flat tire, forgotten condoms, foul weather, unexpected friends, family emergency, etc.

In that case, the fourth date (or 5th, 6th...) is necessary to seal the deal - not for lack of interest, games, or anything else besides life getting in the way.

Now, 97% of my women have put out on the 1st or 2nd date - and it's not their choice I'm sure. I'm just smooth like that.

The other 3% would have upped the nanny sooner, but, factors were involved: Was that a "date"? Dude showed up with a porta-party and broke the frame. You name it.

Guys that claim that 3 dates are plenty for a woman to put out are correct, to an extent. Common sense and "enlightened logic" dictates whether more dates are neccessary. And we all know that this common sense and "enlightened logic" isn't always available to the AFC. (We don't need to dwell on further qualities of the AFC here.)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Some women hold it back. They may be WAY into you, but they may have trust issues.

I'd say the third date is perfectly reasonable for SOME kind of sexual intimacy...meaning at least kissing and some heavy petting.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not sticking hard and fast to the 3 Strikes rule, you're not spinning enough plates.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
If you're not sticking hard and fast to the 3 Strikes rule, you're not spinning enough plates.
But you can't really call "life" or "random events" a strike, can you? I mean, you have to use a little discretion, that's only being realistic. Otherwise, barring freak circumstances, 3 strikes is a true and just code to live by.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know why "3" is the "magic number" anyway?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because everyone loves baseball?

:trouble:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Because everyone loves baseball?

:trouble:
Not me. It reminds me of what I disliked about forplay when I was young and inexperienced.
  1. It took to long to finish.
  2. There was too much spitting.
  3. It was too fvcking hard to make it past 1st base no less make it all the way home!
:D

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat kids don't like playing baseball either, but they still go to the games. Why? Same reasons I do:

1. Beer
  2. Sun

Any any fat kid would jump at the opportunity to get to play this "foreplay" game of which you speak. Ahhh, the things we take for granted, eh?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VULPINE, if a hurricane, a 5.0+ earthquake, a death in the family, rioting in the streets etc happens on the 3rd date, maybe you call the game for that day, but the point is that you are anticipating some kind of behavior that indicates the girl has a high IL and a desire to be intimate with you within a set period of time.

The 3 Strikes rule isn't retribution, meant to teach her a lesson, it's for a guy's benefit. Men (particularly those without any other real options) love to keep cutting a woman slack so long as they can convince themselves there's an outside chance that she might develop an IL in him if he just keeps making exceptions for her; which in practice actually decreases her IL because he comes off as compromising. For the man who's spinning 3-4 plates, the 3 Strikes rule comes naturally (assuming a girl even gets to strike 3) because he's got options and he knows it.

3 dates is MORE than enough time for a girl to decide whether she'll become intimate with a guy - and they know this. The common idea is that a girl knows within the first 5 minutes of meeting a guy whether or not she'll fukk him. I don't happen to agree with that, but I would say a woman knows within the first 5 minutes if she WONT fukk the guy.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #3
Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

When women make you wait for sex you are not their highest priority. Sexuality is spontaneous chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It's sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to fukk you will fly across the country, crawl under barbedwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, fukk the sh!t out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work - women who want to fvck will find a way to fukk.

The best sex you will ever have will be that hot, sweaty, chemical reaction sex you get on the same night you meet. Whenever you have to plead your case to get a woman to warm up to becoming intimate with you, her estimation of you only decreases. When you make concessions for her by taking her out 6 or 8 times over the course of 2 months, all you do is further solidify her understanding that you have no other options going for you and she can set the frame at her leisure, take as long as she wants and you'll play right along.