“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Archetypes

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,626
Reaction score
4,339
Location
uk
At 43 with what sounds like little to no social circle you're in a very awkward spot

What's left of Uk culture is heavily centred around getting absolutely slaughtered on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon

I don't think there really is anything else to do , maybe in the bigger cities there would be more options but certainly the smaller ones thats it

The country is also in a very depressive state which is probably why you're noticing all the anger and agrression.

In terms of the social dynamics It's all very "Love Island"

The UK is absolutley obsessed with reality TV culture and that show in particular really got a stranglehold on the younger generations

That is where this archetype you're referring too was born from.

A lot of people in the UK tend to fall into Hive mind and a lot of their ideologies are based on the above

Its why I left the country 3 years ago and haven't Been back since.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
580
Reaction score
273
Age
42
Hi, first post, although I've been around before years ago. It kinda feel like I need a "refresher course"..all the knowledge is there somewhere but struggling to apply it again.

In the UK there's a real common archetype bloke this decade that gets partnered up:
- 5'9" ish
- tattoos
- on and off gym (mostly off) so a bit of added muscle but poorly optimised and chubby
- looks like he needs a shower
- manual labourer
- using debt to get an Audi/BMW/Mercedes + more tattoos
- drinks every weekend, likely some drugs too
- always angry/aggressive
- untidy stubble or beard

I think I'm coming across a bit incongruous to a lot of women..

- 6'2"+ heavy weights 3-4x week
- very lean (you could say ripped)
- no tattoos
- laid back (probably too chilled)
- clean shave every 4 days
- no drink, smoking or drugs (the no booze is a big thing socially in UK)

It seems birds now expect a gym build to be associated with tattoos, "hard-living" and that whole aggressive gymtard persona.

Maybe I come across as married or cucked..dunno.

Hello anyway :up:
I like this post and the comparison.
I’d say the obvious thing seems to be the archetypical bloke is “on trend “ -w the tattoos.
And you are not.
He is also a manual labourer which is more masculine also vs a desk jockey job. Quite a large % of women do dig a tatted up, tradie archetype. And chicks also like to drink and party. (And do party drugs too )

But with you being taller and more ripped in comparison
I’d say the problem is you are too laid back and chilled . Usually a common problem w guys afaics is they are still too Nice Guy with women and need to learn to be more aggressive.
have more sexual intent when approaching and interacting women. And be bolder.

also if you have a fit rig - definitely show it off :up:
My 2cents.
 
Top