Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

aproaching 50 girls

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys im 16,in highschool,and grade 11 .Going to do 50 cold aproaches

im not sure whether this is a good idea or not, but i need to get rid of my fear of aproaching women,its crazy its awkward, lol but its highschool better do it now than later.

help me if u have any cool ideas of aproaching....PCe

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea bad idea your gonna look desperate espcially at your school
if you do, do it do it outside school but it might not work so well considering your so young its a different game for younger people

TheCommonreactor

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say a little less than 50 man...bc girls will talk and be like "omfg like *insert your name here* was totally flirting with me the other day" and the other will go "NO WAY HE WAS FLIRTING WITH ME TOO" and then 10 other girls will join in with similar stories and ull look like an ***

start slow man, good luck

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCommonreactor said:
i say a little less than 50 man...bc girls will talk and be like "omfg like *insert your name here* was totally flirting with me the other day" and the other will go "NO WAY HE WAS FLIRTING WITH ME TOO" and then 10 other girls will join in with similar stories and ull look like an ***

start slow man, good luck
no man, i know it sounds crazy but 50 aproaches is what im aiming for. right now i got no worries about the girls talking to each other since all i want to do is become a better conversationalist, learn how to engage a convo, and practice my day game. I dont really care what they think of me or how i look to them, you can always find other beautiful women. In 1 year ill be leaving for university, thats what im preparin for

keep it pce

Seeking Advice

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn mate, i hear that. great way to prepare for the fun side of uni eh? good luck and post up results if you can.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your goal and title should be 'fvcking 50 girls.'

Let's say you find that young one you want. Well, it's better to be experienced sexually than experienced simply with dating. Get real.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
my 1st cold aproach

today we had gone to a different school, for a soccer match and after the game, we had some time in the campus, i aproached a 2 set, HB8 and HB8.5
its was my first aproach i used the 3 second rule, but i didnt have a script ready in my head, so i went

me: hey u guys u got 2 minutes, i need some info on the school.
HB8: yeah sure
me:how much is the tuition?
HB8: its ....blah, blah, blah.... 20,000$
me: oh ok thanks
(then i ejected from the convo)
HB8: come to this school its so chill
me: yeh, later

this was a very embarassing moment for me lol, i was nervous, my voice tone was unbalanced, i didnt have a script ready in my head, i wasnt listening to her, too caught up in my head thinking what to say next, it was very awkward, but i didnt get the balls to ask them for their number cuz i ejected to soon, i shouldve continued the convo lol it wasnt even 2 min. but!! i managed to get the balls to aproach them? a little improvement lol. hopefully by my 49th aproach all of these faults will be gone and i will loose my insecurity and nervousness.

PCE lol

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, actually trying is awesome.
congrats on the first one.

think of it this way:
at least you went through with it, doesn't matter how it turned out. Your still doing more then the majority of members on this site.

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man,AlexParadox is right.Keep going,dont even think about slowing down.Your gonna need a few openers to engage,since your new at this going up to girls without anything prepared to say might not be the best thing.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant find any good openers, which are uptodate and interesting...do u guys know any good ones?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an opener that i've been using on HS :

Daddy The Pimp said:
This is opener that you can use on HIGH SCHOOL , CAMPUS everywhere .

I've been using this successfully all the time . For me , this was GREATTT . I've meet almost all hotties of my school doing this .

Ok lets get back to opener .

While you are with someone , just point to a freshman hottie . A girl that came this year . That is new . Almost all the time they are in group of girls . Just yell HEY and call them with your hand ( i think you know what i mean )
When they come , stand up , hug them and tell them I DONT KNOW YOU YET , and introduce yourself to her . She'll introduce herself too . Cool . Now you know her . You can proceed with game .

But wait . For this , you gotta have great body language and great vocal projection . You have to display alphaness and confidence .

By calling her HEY , COME HERE , you show that you have balls of steel , you have confidence , and you know girls come when you call them .

I DONT KNOW YOU YET , ( INTRODUCING YOURSELF TO HER ) means you already know all the hotties , and she MUST know you , because you're the KING .

You have to be 100% sure you can do this . If you're not , this is not going to work .
Because this shows confidence and alphaness . Its automatically DHV . But if you flinch , blush , shake , your voice is not OK etc .. youll come up as creepy .

Try it , and report back .

DTP
- from another thread.

Also , look over here , maybe you will like some openers from this thread :

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141518

Field tested each one of them .

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fine as long as you do it right. Don't worry so much about "cold approaches", just be the friendly, well liked guy that is talkative and talks to EVERYONE. Even if he doesn't really know them.

This can go great, or can go horrible wrong, it's all about the vibes you convey.

And for the love of god, please don't turn out like another Elstud, we all know what a disaster he was...

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
peacefire said:
hey guys im 16,in highschool,and grade 11 .Going to do 50 cold aproaches

im not sure whether this is a good idea or not, but i need to get rid of my fear of aproaching women,its crazy its awkward, lol but its highschool better do it now than later.

help me if u have any cool ideas of aproaching....PCe
I dont really have any ideas, for you. Im 16 and in 11th grade as well, and i was thinking of doing something similar, because honestly I just have to destroy the fear of approach.

I was just wondering where you going to do said approaches, school, mall?

and Good Luck.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92 said:
I dont really have any ideas, for you. Im 16 and in 11th grade as well, and i was thinking of doing something similar, because honestly I just have to destroy the fear of approach.

I was just wondering where you going to do said approaches, school, mall?

and Good Luck.

well im trying to approach as many girls where ever i can lol, i dont care if they HB10 or not, but if they are the better. I think the whole point behind this 50 aproaches and etc is to increase your interactions with women so you become comfortable talking to them, and in the end flirting and seducing them. so juz approach anyone everywhere, cold or warm, at school or at the mall, even asking for directions can help. my goal is to become comfortable in my own skin and using my voice and body around woman, to destroy the fear of talking to strangers and hot women. lol right now i simply dont care about anythin anymore , i just want to talk to people and girls, i want girls a lot of girls in my life AAAAHHHHHH!! lol

you know the important thing is to do something anything, as long as youre on the road to progression its good. and 50 aproaches is just a start for me, im hoping to get to 1000 ;)

whats annoying is you got 2 do it alone, its alot more fun if you have a wingman whos in the same state as you.

PCE

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2nd cold aproach:

this girl wasnt as hot as the other to..but yeh

i saw her walked over to her...and i didnt have a script prepared

me: hey, whats up?
her: blah blah blah
me: blah blah blah
her: blah blah blah

i was still very nervous but in this aproach the girl wasnt as hot and the whole interaction was less akward.

2/50

baws

Reaction score
Haha good job dude, i understand , i'm 14 and im in grade 9 but theres no hot girls at my school, they are all nerds and the only hot girls i tryed it was 1 year ago and i was noob.

But anyways dude , 50 is a good number and your young so try to not to care about it so much when approaching a girl.