"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Approaching.

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Say you're at the mall or post office whereever, and you see a very good looking woman - you want to approach her, should you? Even if she doesn't make eye contact with you? So from what I read in the DJ bible, approaching a woman - "Hi, what's your name?" "My name is.." "Nice to meet you <name>"... What is there to do after this in order to see each other again or know if she's interested?

Should you only approach a woman who has made eye contact with you?

I'm planning on going to the mall in a few days to try and see if I can get some numbers or at least attract a few women and I just want to be prepared. I am confident so I have no problem approaching them - the only problem that I have is what to say in order to get them to know that I am interested in them and maybe could get together with them in the future.


Another Question: When you go to the mall, do you just go alone and walk around alone? Do any of you feel like a loner going around by all yourself. I know I want to go to the mall to buy me some new clothes and stuff but I've never went by myself I usually had a wingman or a group of friends I went with. What do you guys do?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Let me tell you about the idea that I am playing with for my future cold approaches:

Walking up to woman pretending that I am pretending that I dont know what to say.

This should go like this: "Hi ....(pause)...euhm.... You know .... (pretend that I am trying to remember by looking up in the air) ... I just .... totally forgot what I was gonna say.

I think this is an easy one to start practicing on being funny with no importance on the words. I think its important that you play it off as you think its funny to forget what youre gonna say.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I've done a lot of mall approaches & I didn't ever wait for eye contact. You'll know soon enough whether or not she's interested. After introductions you need to talk for a while. Just ask her what she's shopping for or something. That should lead to atleast a few more topics of discussion. If the conversation comes to a halt, ask an open-ended question about school or ask what she likes to do for fun.

Malls are kinda tough for sarging though cause it's mostly full of 15 & 16 year old girls.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by affliction
I've done a lot of mall approaches & I didn't ever wait for eye contact. You'll know soon enough whether or not she's interested. After introductions you need to talk for a while. Just ask her what she's shopping for or something. That should lead to atleast a few more topics of discussion. If the conversation comes to a halt, ask an open-ended question about school or ask what she likes to do for fun.

Malls are kinda tough for sarging though cause it's mostly full of 15 & 16 year old girls.
dunno wut malls you go to, maybe u dont go at all,
but the malls i go to are full of 18-2# year old women who can afford their own ****.
really depends when u go.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Discussionized.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
The women around the malls here are also a lot older ranging in their 20s. seize_the_pattern I don't think that would work. So just approach any women you think looks good and just introduce yourself? What are some topics you would talk about to help get me ready for when I go, I know I'll start off as saying "Hi, my name is Mike, what's your name" "Nice to meet you" .... Then... Completely clueless, but then I guess it should end in "Can I get your number that way we can talk later?"
 
Top