Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching with your parents around?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone do it? I sure as hell don't. My dad every friggin' time we go out has to tell me to go talk to some girl. The one time I actually talked to some girl in front of him, he c#ckblocked me. He really makes me feel inferior, because then he goes on about how he was the one back in the day getting all the girls. Blah, blah, blah. He use to do the same thing with me when I played baseball.

What about you? Do you do approach in front of them? Is there pressure from them to approach?

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yea we go to church 4 times a week gettinggirls is considered lust and fornication in our church.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Does anyone do it? I sure as hell don't. My dad every friggin' time we go out has to tell me to go talk to some girl. The one time I actually talked to some girl in front of him, he c#ckblocked me. He really makes me feel inferior, because then he goes on about how he was the one back in the day getting all the girls. Blah, blah, blah. He use to do the same thing with me when I played baseball.

What about you? Do you do approach in front of them? Is there pressure from them to approach?
I don't approach, but I still convey all the right things.

Body language perfect, tonality, vibing fun etc... I just don't go looking for girls to approach, don't make that initiative in front of my parents.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
I don't approach, but I still convey all the right things.

Body language perfect, tonality, vibing fun etc... I just don't go looking for girls to approach, don't make that initiative in front of my parents.
Exactly!!!

I personally don't sarge while with my parents because it's like here we are doing something and I'm going off to talk to some girl as my parents have to wait.

But at the same time I don't pusvy up and be all reactive to my parents.

If I see a hot girl I always look and I always have my dumb smirk. I always tend to talk to chicks while my parents are there but I always keep it at 1-2 mins interactions because most of the time me and my parents are always on the move.

The thing about it is really frame control, don't fall into your father's frame, be unreactive about it just like you should be unreactive when it comes to women. My parents sometimes make me lead because of who I am, which is good to an extent but I'm not purposely frame controling anymore it's just who I am. Sometimes I really dislike having to have the last word or say about everything to do. Usually when I'm with my parents I tell my mother to just watch all the women she sees that is reacting to me.

Overall it's fun to me but it was molded in after about a 6 month period. Now hanging with my parents is like hanging with my friends minus me going for the lay, heck I'm starting to think I should atleast go for the # in these 1-2 min interactions.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
mt dad is sooo much like that...my dad used to be iranian military he taught me how to fight he taught me how to get girls and he even taught me how to hit a pipe.

mabye that make it a little different..my dad is the fuking best...i always aprouch girls when my dad is around...i hang out wwith my dad juust as oftenly as my firends we smoke weed together...he brags and **** too...but when he says GO TALK TO THAT GIRL..im like **** YES I WILL

man if you develop a relationship well with ur dad u wont feel these comfort issues!

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes have to go out with my step dad and mom and sometimes older brothers on special occasions..
I dont like to aproach in front of them.....I wouldn't want them to see....

how i kino girls(to strong).....Instead i hold my horses and just look around everyone and point to my mom the girlz i think are hot and then she says...what do u think about her....I always tell her u could do better then that come on!!....so i get them used too a lil who their son is...

I always take my mom out to dance in really special occasions ..use her sort of like a "pivot" and look at all the girlz around and lock gazes with their them just for fun...

I always tell them...that I do know how to do it on my own and that i do not need help...

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to church

jtrain 289 said:
lol yea we go to church 4 times a week gettinggirls is considered lust and fornication in our church.
That really suckz man...

I sometimes go to church...Some girlz that go to private school are too stuck up.....so I dont give a sh!t about them and get the other ones...I have as much fun as I can and hear the really cool stories they say....

Few people know me at church...So they dont mess with me...when i see a paster I sit tight and act normal.....and if they catch i tell them....Im making friends

Many of them don't know how to get girlz...thats why i have success...I sometimes touch their rear ends men i just cant help it...Im sorry...

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No church for me, i'm atheist. But i try not to aproach any girl while i'm with them. And certainly, i'll not tease and game one while they're around. They'll say it's not right and be annoying about it all day long.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats alright...u will get ur chances

Nygard said:
No church for me, i'm atheist. But i try not to aproach any girl while i'm with them. And certainly, i'll not tease and game one while they're around. They'll say it's not right and be annoying about it all day long.

That really suckz man....But i understand....I will just peek over the shoulder and smile at the girlz...

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on your parents and the kind of relationship you have with them. I personally don't have a problem with approaching around my parents. They make it more fun in some ways.

I was on holiday at the hotel buffet one evening. Spotted a girl around my age being picky about what to choose. Got talking dragged her away from her family and got a table of our own. While we were eating a condom hits my glass and lands on the table between us. I looked around to see where it'd come from I saw my dad sitting about 4 rows away waving at me with a stupid grin on his face, without a single care about what anybody else in the room thought of him thrown a condom across a restaurant to his 15 y/o son.

Some would find that as a ****block but the way I play my game I saw it as a DHV (Not many people have such a good relationship with their parents. Made me more unique and made her wonder why I had such a good relationship with them), a fun conversation topic, and a useful item for later :p.