Approaching strippers at a strip club and getting them to authentically like you

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now here’s something I’d like to learn.

Now we all know that strippers make their living off being nice to you and making you want to pay them for showing the goods. how would one get them to see you as something other then the average perv that comes into these dens of perversity?(strip clubs)

I’ve tried a few things. Looking them in the eyes when they’re flashing you their *****, Being genuinely nice and listening to what they say, talking about things that deal with their personality, mind and not their ridiculously good physical attributes. But nothing has really stuck and made them want to be with me as a guy instead of as a wallet.

What do you guys think?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers are fycked up un the head. Being nice will not make them fall in love with you. Most are either lesbians or bi and have some type of drug/alcohol problem.

The guys I see them genuinaly fall for are usually drug dealers, thugs, ex-cons and the like.

If you want to lure a stripper, I say act like an assh0le and emit a badboy demeanor to increase your chances. You will differentiate yourself from the rest of the guys with their AFC behavior.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say act like an assh0le and emit a badboy demeanor to increase your chances. You will differentiate yourself from the rest of the guys with their AFC behavior.

Ditto...

One more thing, don't look for anything long lasting with a stripper, they DO have issues. Trust me, you don't want a girl like that. Now, if you are looking to get laid, knock yourself out, just make sure you wrap it up.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not going to get many reccomendations here. Most guys here are pretty anti-stripper. Go search mASF, I know there's a ton of tactics/field reports/etc on the subject.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why strippers are so desirable. If you have an HB8 stripper and an HB8 non-stripper aren't they the same? (mental problems/addictions aside).

It's almost as if some guys are so insecure about the women they date that they need other guys to verify that she's hot.

- HV

Lesson4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are sitting at the stage, tipping her and getting lap dances, she will never date you. You are her personal ATM. Why would she screw that up?

To get laid at a strip club it helps if you know the owner, bouncer, DJ or someone who works there. Don't go there as a customer; go there to see your friend who works there. If you don't have friends who work there, go with a few other friends who are not AFC's, stand at the bar and don't gawk at the strippers. Hang out at the bar and have fun with your friends like you were at a regular bar. When a stripper approaches you and asks if you want a lap dance, tell her you are not working tonight. Then sarge her and other strippers like you would girls at any other bar.

If you can't do this stuff, stay out of strip clubs.

GL.......................Lesson

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by High Voltage
I don't understand why strippers are so desirable. If you have an HB8 stripper and an HB8 non-stripper aren't they the same? (mental problems/addictions aside).

It's almost as if some guys are so insecure about the women they date that they need other guys to verify that she's hot.

- HV
True. If a girl is a 7 and above, expect her to be a little crazier/manipulative than girls below 7. They know what men want and will manipulate with every means possible. However, I consider all girls hos, so whatevers.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I think this thread is pathetic. All the bullsh!t acting and fantasy sh!t you get from a stripper...it's NEVER going to be authentic. It's all there for a reason. They are trying to make as much money as possible.

The only way you're going to get more attention from them is by giving them more money. That is f*cking it. You think they're working there to meet guys? You think they actually have a hard time with this outside of the strip club? :crackup:

Why are you wasting your time trying to get to know strippers anyway? Have you given up with regular b!tches? Would you actually prefer a chick who gets her breasts licked by everyone and grabs random c*cks all night?

I have actually found some of "the rare" strippers before that will actually sit down at a table with you and be real with you for a little while. As hard as they are to find, there's usually always 1 or 2 of these types that are there on any given night. They'll give you serious conversations about their job and life and how much they hate/like the place, instead of the typical fluff bullsh!t where they pretend to give a sh!t about you or anything you say. And all of these "rare" breeds always say the same sh!t: it's a friggin JOB for them. You can be a ****y sonuvab!tch who is hot as f*ck or a nerdy dweeb who is ugly as sh!t...they don't give a goddamn. It's all about the money. If you have more of it, you'll get more of their attention. All they're trying to do is maximize this.

It's just like being a waitor at a restaurant...except they earn their tips by taking off their clothes and rubbing themselves all over stranger c*ck all night. They provide a service to make men feel good...and are paid for it. It's as simple as that. Why are you trying to make this more complicated than it is? Why the f*ck would any of them ever "authentically" like you? How is that going to help them make more money at their job? You're no different from any of the other a$$holes in the place with a wallet and a c*ck.

If you invested this much energy on regular HBs and not strippers, maybe you'd be getting some a$$ right now instead of worrying about making strippers give two f*cks about you. :kick:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ved dated two strippers in the last year and a half... well, dated one, ****ed one off and on for over a year.

Most strippers are cases, not all are. Everyone is their own case.

However, in both cases, I didn't met the stripper at the strip club. I met one at her day job and I met another at a night club on her night off.

I think it's virtually impossible, no matter how much game you have, to get a stripper while she is at work, not because of you, but because they are WORKING and therefore can't take your advances seriously.

Oh, it's possible, but why go to the strip club for months on end to get one girl when you can go to a regular club and get girls all over you?

Oh, BTW, strippers usually don't look anywhere NEAR as good once the makeup comes off. My Ex GF looked good, to me even better without the makup, but most are pretty damn avergae... it's not uncommon for a stripper to have over $300 worth of different kinds of makeup on when she is on stage

I mean, they really aren't different from any other type of women, I dnon't see what the obession is with them... wanting them as in fantasies, or hating them because they are strippers, both are pretty stupid. It's not like she is going to work it in a way you have never seen or anything like that.. In both cases, I didn't know (and in one case, believe) the girls were strippers until well into the relationship.

For instance, there is a girl, rather a woman, I think she is 26 that works in a strip club around town. Because my Ex worked with her, I've gotten to know her personally. total bombshell, ,even without makeup. You couldn't design a better body. About 5"11, long legs, D brests (had work), just.. perfect.

That's not the point however. She works in a retail store in the day, and started stripping about a year and a half ago because her ex husband divorced her and didn't want custoy of the two kids, so she has 2 kids, that both go to private school, with no support from dad and she has to try to keep up the lifestyle that these kids are living.

Luckely she is georgous, so she starts stripping. What's sad is, I hope she finds a man to help her out in the next 5 or so years because that body isn't getting better with age.

Like I said, all women that take their clothes off aren't cracksluts( though most are, at least the sluts part)