Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching on the bus/subway

harpomarx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this? I tend to be on the bus and subway a lot each day and there are lots of times when I exchange eye contact or smiles with a girl a few times, but am not sure how to proceed from there.

If the bus is crowded and you're not in a hurry to get somewhere, have you ever got off at an earlier stop to approach the girl? This would be pretty direct, but seems like it might appear kinda desperate, since you'd be going so far out of your way for her (the buses run constantly so it's not like it's a big deal, but still...).

I'm gonna probably try it anyway this week, but if you've done it before let me know how it went... thx

Apocalypse Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just talk to them quickly on the bus, but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to get off earlier to talk to them.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an email on the subway once...Never heard back from the girl. If you get off early to follow the girl its gonna seem creepy to her. Best bet is just to do it on the bus/subway, even though people will be gawking at you. I saw some guy do it successfully the other day. This girl was an anomaly though, cause she was talking to everyone around.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL, I've aprroached girs on the train stations many times. and its still my favorite place to approach them.
why do I go to the train stations to approach women?
every hot girl in nyc has to take the train sooner or later. for that reason, there is an unlimited amount of women you can approach anytime without having to go to clubs and spend money.

also, women are stationary on one spot waiting for the train like everybody else and that makes it a lot easier for us, it is a lot more difficult to approach them when they are walking from one place to another such as on the streets.

if the girl is super hot and you approach a girl in the train station and then you take the train with her, everybody on the train figures out immediatly that you are trying to seduce her and that fact will give you an adrenaline rush that you cant describe.
furthermore, most people who are near you will be able to hear what you are talking about and that puts even more presure on you but will make you feel like a king cause the women near you will desire you and men will envy you.
the way I approach them is either very direct or indirect....
direct..me= " I noticed you about 10 seconds ago while I was standing over there and the first thing that came to my mind is that I gotta get to know you, my name is librito". and then I shake her hand.
or indirect=" do you know if this train stops at the grand central station?" and then I ask a few more questions until I get to know her name, at least...
before I aproach them my only intentions are to get her to tell me her name and if everything goes well then I will ask for her number, or email address.
women are very protective while taking mass transit around here because there are a lot of psychos and rapist who attack women on the trains. for that reason, if you are succesful at picking up women in this enviorment then you will be able to pick them up anywhere else.

mass transit is the perfect place to kill the fear of rejections cause after you take the train with her you will be sorrounded by many people who will be able to hear you asking her to give you her number. for that reason, be ready to be a super casanova in their eyes or be painfully rejected in front of strangers.
my line when I get rejected is to reply with....." its too bad, our children were gonna be so beautiful" in a ****y and funny way.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my best results have come from buses. Pick a girl that you think is cute, start a conversation, and get her number.

Usually from there I'd invite her out to coffee and then we'd go back to her place.