Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching nines and tens

guittarjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I approach or intereact with nines and tens i feel very strongly about not making her aware of my romantic interest. I always go for the indirect approach. I am above average looking and I know that these woman are constantly approached by rich and attractive men. Being just another guy that these women reject on a day to day basis is something I feel I absolutely have to avoid. I can't stand the thought of these women possibly treating me like some average chump. Is my attitude wrong? If so what is the correct mindset?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a part of you is trying to protect your ego. That's pretty normal, however not very productive.

Most people here will tell you to believe you are the prize, to knock her off her pedastel and act as if you have more to offer than she does you.

Another approach might be to build up to 9-10s with 7-8s if you are not doing that already.

I'd be inclined to try an 'it's and experiment' mindset. This takes you into an almost 3rd person, dispassionate mode.

Let's see what happens when I do this that and the other with 9-10's, lets collect data, work out conversion ratios etc. This way you take you out of the loop.

All these things are about 'protection from rejection' with a few successes your ego knows it's safe and it's no big deal.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
9's and 10's, your gonna find want a confident man as far as sexuality goes, even more so than other women. They are used to being hit on by guys taking your exact same, beat around the bush, hide your insecurities approach.

Let her be aware you want her, it is what she wants. She is looking for a man that is not intimitdated by her looks or attitude. You don't have to be a jerk, or act like your higher than her, but you definetly don't want to place her above you.

Mr. Mystery

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your nuts walk up to her and smack her in the face with them and tell her you would like to F her.........Ok well maybe not like that but with chicks like that you need to be that blunt about your intentions and not beat around the bush that will set you apart from the crowd of other guys.....also remember use a little bit of rapport before you close......I really like David D's lines.......they maybe what your looking for the be forward about your intentions with HB's.

heres one of them

"“Excuse me… <Pause pause pause for effect> I noticed
you when I walked in, and I had to take a second to find out what you were like…”

Just try that its short and to the point and it will also fluster Hb's 9 and 10's so they are easier to deal with and don't have a B*tch shield up.

Another good one is by Soma I think thats really even more striaghtforward than that...but I can't find it...if i do ill post.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach a 9/10 like a 1/2 - problem solved.