“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Approaching girls with big biatch shields?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I've done a lot of self improvement over the last few months and this past week I've gotten around to updating my wardrobe....so basically I look like a pimp now and it's tight. I've been noticing I'm getting looks from more types of girls now, but some of them got huge biatch shields. You know what I mean...the type of girl who has all the latest fashions, has her hair done perfect and what not, the gorgeous ones. Generally, I go for the nice girls anyways, but I want to see if I can diversify so that I'll know there's no girl I can't have. Anybody got any tips on hitting on these really hot materialistic girls?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I really wouldn't try to hit on these girls in general. A lot of them are a pain in the a$$ later on. However, there are some girls who look seemingly conceited and materialistic, but are in actuality kinda nice. I've had the pleasure of dating a few of them, but it's usually them that make the first move. Personally, I would somehow show them how good of a catch I am, but act disinterested. There girls get enough hollering from losers anyhow. Don't act like one of them. So yea, my strategy would be to show them how pimp I am, then let them come to me.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
One of the ways to shatter that b-shield is to use a neg-hit.
 

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2000
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
lol.. try stepping away from yourself....

you always want what you can't have.... don't give them what they want.. don't chase them.

You can approach them and try to get the #, but if they are B1tchy like that in the first place.... why would you waste your time trying to get to know them better??

Best,

Jin
 
Top