Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching failures.

sharktooth8

Reaction score
What was your worst/most awkward pick up line when you approached a woman?
I've just approached this girl in an farmer's market and told her: "Hey, you look like you know your way around here. I want to buy some coconut oil, but I wonder how long it lasts"

I'm new at all this stuff and sometimes I get approached by women and I just play along with them...but I used to develop stupid oneitis for these girls. Since i've taken the red pill I want to better my game and spin more plates, as you do.
Now this was my first failed approach I felt like an idiot, but in the same time i'm laughing alone on a bench in a park while writing this thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Haha good for you to laugh it off.

Go ahead and approach many random women at random places, get into the habit of talking to women, when you do converse do it without pleasing or being politically correct, say what's on your mind. If it screws up, laugh it off and if it works, laugh it off too.

With an attitude like yours, you'll do just fine.

Keep up the good job.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 9 I asked a girl at a wedding if she wanted to dance and she told me flatout no. It scarred me for life.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I lived in nyc I was out on union square one Saturday afternoon trying to meet women and this one was walking by me so I went up to her

“Excuse me”
“NOPE”

And she kept walking.

Just gotta laugh it off man.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Circa 2005.

At a club with my buddy.

Mike: <Approach chick on dance floor>

Mike: Wanna dance?

Girl: <Blank stare>

<300 lb guy approaches me. He gets right in my face, and opens his mouth wide and literally GROWLS at me and shows me his sharp teeth!!!>

Teeth guy: DATS MY GIRL!!!!

Mike: umm sorry man. <backing away>

Mike: <whispers to buddy> Dude we gotta get outta here NOW!!! F-ing JAWS is after me!!!!

Lol

(You can’t make this stuff up.)

Last edited: