"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Approaching, but its all been done

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
I approached this really hott and EXTREMELY shy girl once last at the end of the semester. We talked for about 5 minutes and she said she was moving back home that day for the summer and I was sticking around for a few more days. At the end of our nice little conversation, in which she giggled a few times, like an idiot I said, "You have a good day."
Yes I know, I am dumb.
It gets worse.
I then go over to my buddies and say, " Did you see that?" and start going on this macho rant of how hott she was, blah blah blah, although it was mainly complimentary of her good looks, just with choice words. Thing is I think she heard it.
Yes I know, I am dumb.
Fast forward to present day
I notice this girl every once in a while, never say anything, we never make eye contact, and I'm guessing she never really notices me.
Next time I see her I'm gonna talk to her again...
Any suggestions on what to say, and any insight on how you think its gonna go if she heard my rant.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
if you do go talk to her just be casual and act like you guys just talked yesterday (no "so how was your summer?")- as for the talking to your friends..don't bring it up or feign disbelief then come back with C+F like you forgot about it
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
if possible flirt with other girls in front of her.

Or try to create the thought in her head that you have other girls you are seeing/pursuing you.
 

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
1
Thanks
In reply to TheNonPedant's post - You made me remember a time when I know she at least noticed me. I had a girl I've known for years (who is married) come up and talk to me and we were laughing and what not and I looked over and saw the eyes beeming at us. I'm gonna go for it, no reason not too, I'm not losing anything if she gives me the cold sholder or something comparible. I'll try to remember to post how it goes.
 
Top