“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Approaching at the gym

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,622
Reaction score
4,335
Location
uk
We live in a world where modern men have made very very hard work out of even basic interactions with women

It's almost as if you need to get her into bed 15 seconds after saying hello to her or the entire interaction was a waste of time

Jesus Christ Women are slow burners they take a while to suss a new guy out , remember the threat of you being a psychopathic woman beating lunatic far far outweigh their need for sex

For the first 5-7 interactions with a new woman you just need to keep it calm build up the familiarity with her

Then you can start asking for numbers and dates

Its literally that simple - be normal FFS !
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top