"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Approaching at the beach

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Hey guys, Just a question, I've never done any beach approaches and I'm planning on going to the beach in the next day or so...So how would you go about doing them?? Say if you have no wingman, would you approach a few girls lying on the sand or walking around...How would you go about it? Or would you only approach 1 girl at a time?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

souporman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Dude... just stop worrying and go out there and hit on chicks. It doesnt matter if theres 1 babe or 1000... just work your magic
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Whoa, i thought you were gone...guess not. How can you ask this question KNOWING what the answer will be.
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
haha yeah thanks for the non answers guys....Anyway I went and there were hardly any girls...and the girls that were there were a few years too young...People are probably still on vacation for thanksgiving...hopefully next weekend will be better
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
585
Reaction score
2
Where do you live? Damn, must be warm...lucky biatch :D

Start a conversation as you would with any girl... Say hey and see what goes from there.

Or purhaps say i couldnt help but notice u...whats ur name...something along that line
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Walk up and be like hey wats up...not hard, theres no easy foolproof technique. just do it.
 
Top