Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching a group of women.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not uncommon to see a groom of good looking women in a bar together. On the one hand there is a good possibility one may be single. On the other, wouldn’t they sense that when a guy approaches that is exactly what he is after? Am I overthinking this?

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your mindset away from "game." Every single woman in the bar has already sized you up the moment you walked in. Your presence, your sub-communications, and your frame are all deeply embedded into you. There is no persona you can put on that can mask this. Even if you are trying to be indifferent and not communicate, you are communicating something.

That's why I always go out with the intent and purpose of networking with people. For me, being social is just part of my personality now. I am not trying to be sneaky, hide my intent, or any of that stuff. I am not foolish enough to think I can fool women with my "game."

If your intent is to socialize, network, and connect with cool people on your wavelength, then you would have nothing to hide. If people are rude, then it's them and not you. But most people are cool if you are cool. But if you have the intent of "dis-arming the obstacles to isolate the HB target," then all of her friends will c0ckblock you. Your ulterior motive is what creates defensiveness in women.

Guys need to stop coming from the frame of lower status where they feel the need to hide behind tactics and start coming from the frame of higher-status where they are simply having fun and networking with people that they see as their equal. Just from the question alone, I can see exactly where a guy's frame is and I know nothing he does is going to work.

Two guys can do the same exact things and one guy could look like a "natural" while the other guy could look like social retard who decided to leave his basement to bring women back to his lair.
This is 100% true. A fun thing to do is go to a bar and people watch with a lady who is just a friend. Get her opinion on the dynamics between the men and women in the place.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
lol you only approach if the girl shows interest in you. Everyone goes out to clubs looking for someone or something. Just don't approach girls who are not interested in you at all and you won't have a problem anywhere you go.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
The dynamics are more complicated when approaching a set. Their disposition of you can vary wildly, on the other hand, you have some control over what they think of you. But in a bar or nightclub, the odds are pretty much stacked against you. There's no amount of indirect, direct, or game magic that's going to make you success rate of hooking any higher.

What really matters is everything you do before you even step in the bar or club. Who do you know? Does the doorman high five you on the way in? Are you fist bumping the bartender? Did the waitress pat you on the ass as you said hello? Are you coming in with a group of people and they're having a good time? Are you the ring leader of that group? Do you have style that sets you apart from everyone else in the room? What are your interactions like with other people in the bar? Are you atleast getting a nod? Regardless how well you do with a set, do the girls at least give you a reaction that at least acknowledges you? How are the rest of the people in the room perceiving the interaction? Do you look happy and confident like you just won the lottery?

The words you say, the pose you make, and the timing of your corny, adorable jokes about your niece are only a mere fraction into your game.

However, there are some things you can do to increase your success to hook the set on your approach:

Always go for the bigger sets. I'm not talking a table for 4 or 5. I'm talking bachorlette party 0f 10+ in a circle in the middle of the bar having a great time. Those are always the best sets to approach because these chicks know it takes balls to approach them when they're in numbers. And even if you bomb it, the rest of the room will think you know them.

Never approach directly to the group or behind their back. It's startling and creepy when you face them. Instead try to approach with your head turn and as if you're trying to get away from them. Distance == comfort with strangers.

If you managed to get their attention, always create a barrier between you and your target with a male member or ugly chick of the group. Again this creates more comfort and they won't be as defensive since you're creating a "gatekeeper" between you and her. Even situating yourself between a physical barrier will still create comfort because you create the illusion that she has more escape routes.

And more importantly smile. I'm not talking a strained smile. I'm talking about the goofy ass grins you get when your buddy farts and tells a **** joke at the same time.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're thinking about it, you're overthinking it. Be spontaneous and act in the moment.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often approached tables of women in clubs, being irrationaly confident helps a lot, sometime I even buy my own confidence.

The simple fact of a man approaching all of them at the same time scores you some point since very few man can do it and hardly the obnoxious creepy guy that targets lone women.

It clearly needs a decent look and well adjusted social skills but most of all its something that you have to have fun while you do it.

I'm extrovert and most of all an exibitionist, I have much more fun in groups meeting rather than alone with an other person unless such person is someone I really know.

As Stormrider said, they basically gets hint about you even before you start talking so you cant "fake" something, you have to be something and you either are or not.

Be ready to have an hostile there, you dont have to face that hostile otherwise the group will side with her; what you have to do is let the hostile bash you and take any single hit only at that point her friends will support you and will show you which girl is receptive to your attempt.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not uncommon to see a groom of good looking women in a bar together. On the one hand there is a good possibility one may be single. On the other, wouldn’t they sense that when a guy approaches that is exactly what he is after? Am I overthinking this?
I feel like approaching multiple girls when you don't know any of them is like if you intentionally pick a fight with someone while their friend is standing next to them, good luck with that lol.

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton Let's see if it pays off for 'em."

I'd recommend a wingman, or a group where you know at least one person or just taking 3 shots til your confidence is infinite and you don't care about anything then just go "hey what's up ladies, the life of the party is here to meet y'all!"

Approaching sets is probably one of those "if you have to ask you can't afford it" sort of things imo.