"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

approaching a girl while shes with her friend(S)

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I'm having trouble with this, sometimes i see a girl that i think looks too good to let pass by and i really want to talk to her but shes with her friends, or sometimes i see a bunch of girls with one guy around and I know that not all these girls are his, maybe one is. So what should i do in this situation? I was thinking, if i did approach her, that would show great charisma..... i'm just not sure how to go about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LilJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Location
MidWest, USA
That is the absolute best, funniest article I have ever read on here.
 
Top