Approaching a girl - taking her out - inviting her out etc

thedol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, so I'm in a little mood to change a few things - mix the scene up a bit and get a bit more interesting

I don't know about you guys, but if I think back in the last 6 months, every girl I've had a little thing with and if I think to the first time I asked her out...it's always been a damn restuarant!

Now I've got my eyes on a new girl I've just met in the last few days and the other night I saw her and invited her to join me to...yea you guessed it...a restuarant. She agreed but I was just thinking...man it's boring, I always invite them out to a freakin' restuarant.

Sooo my question...

When you meet a chick - you like her - you want to get to know her more...where do you usually invite her out the first time?

Maybe just something random, let's go for a walk...

I don't want to do restuarants any more on first outings...it's getting boring for me ;p

Any idea's peeps?

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that a coffee date makes for a great occasion to meet the other person. If you like her, you can arrange a second date and then take her out to a restaurant if such is your desire.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah, absolutely not a restaurant. As you said, its boring. And expensive. You want something fun and cheap/free, as well as not being too long.

The coffee date is a decent one, just a quick 30-60 minutes to get to know her a bit and such, no pressure since you both know it is only going to go an hour or less. And if it is going really well, you can easily transition it to something else. 'Hey you are fun, I'm going X now, want to come?'

Going to a pool hall can also be good fun and has good opportunity for kino. A bowling alley is a good one. Even just a walk in a park or on the beach if the weather is nice.