"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Approaching a chick in class

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Now I'm in this auditorium style class, and this hb8 always sits on the corner in the same row as me and 5 of my good friends. I managed to talk to her once about an assigment, and exchanged some other info, no C & f or anything.

Her friend usually sits next to her so I don't usually go sit down next to her. We've exchanged EC, so there might be an IL there, but i dont really care, either way i'm going to approach her.

My dilemma is, since I dont really get to talk to her in class, do u guys think I should approach her after class while she's walking out? Well, I know I should, but i'll prolly only get like 30 seconds of talking in, maybe more. I dont think thats enough for a number close, do u ?

I dont mean to come off as AFC, b/c I know how to act, what to do, whatnot. Just a little uneasy if a few seconds of chatting, and then getting the number is too quick ?

I could force it and sit in her friends seat and talk to her. That would be teh Dj thing to do I suppose. but then there's my afc friends wondering wtf im doing, b/c after class starts, i'm not going to be talking to her as much, so its seems almost like a waste to do it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you are worying aobut it to much, if it was a guy you wanted to talk to you would not even care you would just do it. You have to be indiffrent to it, a real DJ would not care who they approch, thye would look at it the same way, remember you wouldnt mind a girl going and talking to you, so why would she mind you talking to her!

hope iv been a help
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I didnt phrase it correctly. i dont mind talking to her, its just that her friend sits there whenever the friend makes it to class. SO i was thinking about approaching after class. the only thing is, i'd have like a minute or so to # close, which IMO, is too short. don't u all agree ? i guess i might have to take your advice and just sit w/ her and talk.
 

^_^

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I'd just sit next to her and start up a conversation...30 seconds can be kinda :-/.

Possibly, if you think you can work your magic enough in 30 seconds, you can do the chat after class then sit next to her the next time in class.

Maybe someone has better ideas? I think the approach in class is a lot easier than outside.
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Well, one option if you can only talk for 30 seconds is to do it and then take the next oportunity to get her number.

Can't you walk somewhere after class with her? I walk and talk to girls after class all the time. Just ask what way is she headed.

Remember that there is no such thing as the perfect time. It might happen that your only chance to approach her is when she is with her friend, so be confident and don't let it phase you if her friend is with her.

There is no such thing as the perfect time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
forget the friend. just approach and say something along these lines: hi how are you blah blah i would really like to get to know you, perhaps we could exchange phone numbers. just make up what you want to say.

P.S it will show how confident you are. its a turn on

peace
 

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
Just go talk to her the first chance you get. Make her laugh. She will prolly be with her firend so address the group not just her. Then wink at her touch her or somethin to let her know u feelin her.

Your thinking about it to much though. Your building her up in your mind to be bigger then what she is. She already has more value then you or else you would have talked to her already.
 
Top