"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Approached some Gals in South Texas during Winter Vacation.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Hey guys long time no see.

I was in South Texas for my winter Vacation, I'm now back in The Philippines where I'll be staying a few more months.

I'm gonna talk about some of my experiences when I approached several women these past few months.

I remember I approached two girls at a coffee shop. Before I opened them, I was in a frustrated mood so that led me to just a surge of testosterone to just get up and do it. So it helps to have your testosterone flowing by working out and listening to some music before you do this.

Then I also approached another cutie at the same coffee shop. What I remember most about that interaction is I just straight up told her I found her cute and she reacted favorably and very open. Then after that we bantered her for a bit, tried to build some connection and then got her number.

Well anyways, parks, libraries and cafes seems to be the place I run into these types of women lol.

I'm now back in The Philippines and probably gonna do some 'cold approaches' soon once I buy a motorcycle for transportation. We'll see how it goes.

For the record, I didn't hook up with none of them because I'm Christian and I don't believe in illicit sex, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be confident and be talking to multiple women to evaluate my options.

- Best wishes.

Good song.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top