“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

approach

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
If a girl sits in front of me in class and I want to meet her what would be the best approach?
Lets say "Hi, what's your name?"
But what then? I think she is intrested in me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mike14

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
unknowntim3:
"how do u know how she feels about you? if u havnt talked to her?"

Actions are stronger than words
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
You guys are going about this all wrong...it doesn't matter worth a damn if shes interested now, you gotta go in and work your stuff! People on this site overanalyze way too much nowadays with "Does she like me" "She once twirled her hair while i was following her to her next class! I don't think she saw me, but my AURA must have been turning her on!" WHO CARES IF SHE LIKES YOU. If she does, great, you approach and get some, if she doesn't, you had more balls than most of the othre guys in this world, and it gives you experience.


Moving on. Im sure there's some passing time or something between classes. Go to class maybe 2 or 3 minutes before it starts and when she comes in walk up and say...ready for this?

"Hey!"

Works like magic....
 
Top