Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach is Fine; Conversation is Not

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem approaching girls. I can approach hot girls, skinny girls, white girls, brazilian girls (lol ok u all get the point). Im not shy to dance with girls; as a matter of fact, I LOVE dancing. Anyways, i have only one problem: i dont kno what to say. i kno it sounds stupid, but i just dont kno what to say to a girl when i meet her. People always say "just dont think about what u want to say" but that hasnt worked. I cant say the same things to girls as i say to my buddies because usually its grotesque lol.
I prob wont have a problem being C+F (****y and funny), BUT, i dont kno what to say in order to be C+F. For example, i was at a club in spring break (they didnt card). I wasnt shy when approaching girls, but all i could think about saying is the general, boring things like "where r u from?" "what other clubs have u visited?" "what resort u staying at?" i dunno if that is ok to say or if its too dull. can u help a guy out?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm sort of in the same boat as u

one thing i've tried to do is bring the sexual innuendoes that i use with my m8s into convos with girls.

i absolutely HATE textbook conversations where it's question and answer

recently, i read that it's good to practise for one week only to make statements in conversations and lead the convo with those statements

also try to turn anything at all in the convo around to suggest that she is trying to pick U up or to suggest that she really is a sexual being

eg.
her: omg, u are such a jerk
me: so what is it about jerks that u find so attractive

the bible is at the top right of this screen

in this link u will find finger's weapons of mass seduction. download it now!!

especially read chapter 11
this is so damn relevant for ure question

once u sort this sh1t out, will u make a post and tell us how u got on; i'm pretty sure u'll sort it out if u have no trouble approaching people in the first place

goodluck
gav

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gav and dementia...thanks for ure posts....great advice and i definatly will take that into mind. The worst part,however, is that i go to an all-guy school so i cant "practice." Right now,m im reading teh articles in the suave site and tehn ill get to the bible! Wow i feel like ive already taken that extra glass of pimp juice, and i havent even really started!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible first

it has the essential articles

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you don't get it! When you first approach a girl, the LAST thing you should be doing is having a long conversation with her. What you want to do is simply get the digits! That's it, once you call her etc. you can talk as much as you want.

kairos

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh i have the same problem from time to time

the best thing to do is to ask open questions for a bit, then go for the close and split