Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

approach gone horribly wrong.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this group of girls (6) at the mall sitting at the food court eating. I made eye contact and IL seemed to be high. I went over and asked if I could sit down and they said sure. As soon as I sat down they all stood up and started walking away. The damn place was filled with people eating lunch and all heads turned to me. Some were laughing hysterically at me.:( :( My ego took a big blow. In all of my 21 years of life, this has to be the most embarrassing moment ever!!!

Not all is lost though. After that incident I was able approached 5 girls walking alone because i know if I get rejected it couldn't get any worst than the incident at the food court. I was able to get 3 numbers from my 5 approaches.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch man, that hurts. But I have to ask: What did you think you were going to do, approaching a group of six(!) girls in a group? Be their new friend? Try to pry one away and work on her?

I don't understand what you were trying to accomplish in the first place.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I was going to pry one out. I did it because they sent out high IL. I would never do it if they didn't.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in that case, it CAN be done, but it depends on a number of things. Your game has to be really tight to pull that off.

You have to study the group for a bit and try to figure out what mode they are in. Sometimes a group of girls will go out just for "girl time" during which, basically none of them want to get picked up. Then there's groups(usually smaller than 6) that go out who are open to the idea of being hit on.

You just gotta study the group dynamic and make your best guess. You guessed wrong haha, but it happens.

Euthyphro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work!

that took balls! Don't get too discouraged, from my experience it seems that even rejections end up turning positive. Its possible, that one of those girls will really appreciate that your confident enough to approach all of them. Maybe you'll see one of them alone in the future and you never know, maybe she'll open up. Time will tell. Keep it up!

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david90
I saw this group of girls (6) at the mall sitting at the food court eating. I made eye contact and IL seemed to be high. I went over and asked if I could sit down and they said sure. As soon as I sat down they all stood up and started walking away. The damn place was filled with people eating lunch and all heads turned to me. Some were laughing hysterically at me.:( :( My ego took a big blow. In all of my 21 years of life, this has to be the most embarrassing moment ever!!!

Not all is lost though. After that incident I was able approached 5 girls walking alone because i know if I get rejected it couldn't get any worst than the incident at the food court. I was able to get 3 numbers from my 5 approaches.
who cares what other people think, most of those people were losers to even care about what u do anyways, its none of they bussiness.

**** dude, i tripped on the bus once cause the driver was a maniac driver, i like fell into the window, so people had smiles on their face, but i just chilled, who cares what others think?

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
No matter how you look at it. Opening a 6 set takes balls, and only a small percentage of men on the planet have the gonads to do it.

Nice work.
i agree, its also almost impossible even if u the #1 dj cause of the group mentality, and they werent exactly waiting to get picked up !

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When everybody else started laughing at you, you should have just just said something like "what, do you want me to take your table too?"

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
When everybody else started laughing at you, you should have just just said something like "what, do you want me to take your table too?"
thats a nice one, very smart indeed, if said to someone who is obviously laugh at u and look at you.

Sweetcheeks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, you've got some balls

I'm very impressed that you made the attempt. And you're right on in saying that the rejection was a positive experience. You're certainly no worse off than before the experience, and now you know that it's not the end of the world.

Actually, you've inspired me. I'm going to have to try and top that one some time.

Keep it up! ;)

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Congratulations, you've got some balls

Originally posted by Sweetcheeks
I'm very impressed that you made the attempt. And you're right on in saying that the rejection was a positive experience. You're certainly no worse off than before the experience, and now you know that it's not the end of the world.

Actually, you've inspired me. I'm going to have to try and top that one some time.

Keep it up! ;)
I do feel a decrease in approach anxiety. If you do something that is really hard such as group approaching, going back to single approach isn't so nerve racking.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job on your approach, David!

And besides...

I think those chicks did you a favor, they showed you right off the bat that they were b!tches so you didn't have to deal with them. I'm sorry, but any woman who would overtly try to make a guy feel embarrassed and humiliated is trash.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That took guts

Also you applied a bit of intelligence by looking at the IL.

To work large groups you really need an entertainer type of personality to disarm them and then isolate your target.

Kudos, keep up the experiences

Kaine

jean laurent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went over and asked if I could sit down and they said sure. As soon as I sat down they all stood up and started walking away. The damn place was filled with people eating lunch and all heads turned to me. Some were laughing hysterically at me

All heads turned to you? You're saying a packed lunch hour crowd was quiet enough for all these people to overhear your request to join the group of girls?

Laughing hysterically? Everyone must have overheard you, otherwise the normal interpretation of the situation would be that the girls had finished their lunch and you wanted their table. Perhaps the girls thought you wanted their table too?

Edit.

But all is not lost. Our hero recovers from the "most embarrassing" moment of his life to go on to get not one, but three! numbers from a group of five girls. Call me stupid, but somehow I find it hard to believe a guy with that kind of ability gets his ego crushed by the lunch hour flop.

Fishy.

Reaction score
If you did what you said then this took some balls!! I could never have done it and I'm the PuertoRican_lover!!!! Props!!!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did IL seem high? What did they do to make you think that?

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give yourself a hand and pat yourself in the back. What you did took major balls and will make it easier to do this next time. You're already way ahead of the game.

Props!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never have attempted that, especially with young girls because we all know how petty they can be.

It took balls though, I admire your courage, I would not have bothered with a group like that.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
wiping the tears from my ears

In all the post I have seen here that was the best war story I have seen soildier. I have seen veterans turn and run from that type of high pressure moment. For this you get the purple heart for taking on a brigade by yourself with no back up at all. After reading this post I am starting to think there is hopes for a lot of other men to become fearless soildiers over the weak, scared women with pen ises I've ever seen. At this rate you may make speacial forces, gold work soildier.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What, did you think rejection doesn't happen to you? Did you think that you wouldn't get blown off...like "following the DJ rules" guaranteed you an audience??

When something like that happens, you do the only thing you can do...kick your feet up and laugh at yourself. :p