Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach anxiety due to people but not target

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The people around me give me anxiety! If you put me in a room with a HB, i would have no problem talking.

Anybody have the same problem?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, but who are the other people? Do you know them or not? Does she know them? Are they engaged in conversation with her already?

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey david i used to thing the same way. i got over this by going for it anyway despite others being around. i've been turned down while other people were nearby who probably heard the whole thing go down. try it. approach that girl in the coffee shop and start talking to her despite the fact that there are several people nearby. you'll get more tough skinned and you'll soon realize the people nearby aren't ****. i've also had obtained #'s while others were around. haha, i recall this dude totally spying on the whole interaction. i'm sure he was like, "damn, this guy has balls!"

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i swear when I approach, people pick up on it and starts to move closer and listen in on me. Some say it is all in my head but i don't know:confused:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by david90
i swear when I approach, people pick up on it and starts to move closer and listen in on me. ...
Then say to yourself "Ahhhh, the spotlight is on... IT'S SHOWTIME!!!" :cool:

Lesson4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the group involved in your approach, not just the target.

Your anxiety stems from the you being self-conscious about people watching you open the target. Once you win over the group, you will not feel the pressure of "performing" in front of everyone.

Practice makes perfect. Once you have done hundreds of these, it will be no problem.

GL....................Lesson

Controlfreak

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that you care what other people think!

Or that you may not be conforming to group or society "social rules"

Care no more (but dont break the law)

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you approaching a group of people and then asking a girl out? I personally don't deal with girls when they are in large groups, the situation gets too weird. It's way easier to work on chicks when they are by themselves or in groups of 2. Don't let this stop you from approaching groups though.

As for innocent bystanders listening in on your pick-up, don't worry about them. Just like 95% of the population, they have no balls to talk to women so they can go home and dream about one day being like you.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have any girl fairly well isolated I can talk to any of them. I think I have the same issue at times. But I think with people and an audience of friends I also like to shine, maybe I'm a showoff!

I just hate the groups because i know inevitably i'll be ****blocked.